Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Unicorn? Seems worn out for this price, but these are really collectible, and - because V12 manual. Resto would be wallet-draining for sure.

    1991 Bmw 850i 6 speed - $12000

    https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/d/travis-afb-1991-bmw-850i-6-speed/7061436811.html

    Click image for larger version

Name:	00i0i_del67UfivEy_600x450.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	102.2 KB
ID:	9901508

    1991 BMW 850i six speed. Runs and has 147k miles. Could use a little refresher but in overall decent condition. Clean title.


    R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
    └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)
    ..24

    Comment


      Originally posted by Aleman View Post
      Unicorn? Seems worn out for this price, but these are really collectible, and - because V12 manual. Resto would be wallet-draining for sure.

      1991 Bmw 850i 6 speed - $12000

      https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/d/travis-afb-1991-bmw-850i-6-speed/7061436811.html

      Click image for larger version

Name:	00i0i_del67UfivEy_600x450.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	102.2 KB
ID:	9901508

      1991 BMW 850i six speed. Runs and has 147k miles. Could use a little refresher but in overall decent condition. Clean title.

      The 6speed 850is are pretty rare especially in Imola. Although you are right this one is pretty beat up,it still may go high due to the car that it is.
      Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus

      Comment


        Pretty nice 3 pedal Mercedes 240D 1981 over 300k miles :o

        https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sg...066295971.html

        91' 318is 90' 325is

        Originally posted by Sonny
        Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
        E30 can make you, E30 can break you
        "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

        Comment


          Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
          Pretty nice 3 pedal Mercedes 240D 1981 over 300k miles :o

          https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sg...066295971.html
          That link is for a corvette...
          1990 325is
          m52b28
          3.73lsd
          g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

          Comment


            Originally posted by TeXJ View Post

            That link is for a corvette...
            Awkward.. my friend is looking for a C3.

            https://losangeles.craigslist.org/la...066303121.html

            ^^^^ 3 pedal 240D
            91' 318is 90' 325is

            Originally posted by Sonny
            Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
            E30 can make you, E30 can break you
            "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

            Comment


              Not a BMW, but here's a beautiful (cough cough) Civic for $3500. "Ground spoilers and rams" included...


              Asking $3500. 1994 Custom built Honda Civic.
              This is must see in person just because of the cool factor.
              Gull Wing Doors
              1.6 liter
              4 speed manual transmission
              Air Bag suspension with in cab adjustments
              Ground spoilers and rams
              Custom white with Blue leather Interior
              Custom Mags and Tires( ( Brand new)
              Stereo system
              Tinted windows
              Custo exhaust
              And many more cool things on this car. 88,000 km on the engine and 266,000 km on the body


              Click image for larger version

Name:	$_59.png
Views:	369
Size:	188.2 KB
ID:	9903315
              Click image for larger version

Name:	$_59.png
Views:	353
Size:	200.6 KB
ID:	9903316

              Wood Nardi that clashes with the entire interior:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	$_59.png
Views:	355
Size:	188.9 KB
ID:	9903317


              Aaaaaaaaaaaand of course, the stock D16!

              Click image for larger version

Name:	$_59.png
Views:	356
Size:	160.3 KB
ID:	9903318
              1990 325i Touring - The Bonsai Bimmer - Patiently Waiting
              1984 316 Coupe - The Base Model - Pain in the Ass
              1988 750iL - The Daily Driver
              ...And a couple others...

              Comment


                Originally posted by stanhayward View Post
                Not a BMW, but here's a beautiful (cough cough) Civic for $3500. "Ground spoilers and rams" included...


                Asking $3500. 1994 Custom built Honda Civic.
                This is must see in person just because of the cool factor.
                Gull Wing Doors
                Nice find! Those AIN'T gull wing doors! They're Lambo doors. And, damn, why is that steering wheel so huge? Power steering delete maybe?
                R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)
                ..24

                Comment


                  Originally posted by stanhayward View Post
                  Not a BMW, but here's a beautiful (cough cough) Civic for $3500. "Ground spoilers and rams" included...


                  Asking $3500. 1994 Custom built Honda Civic.
                  This is must see in person just because of the cool factor.
                  Gull Wing Doors
                  1.6 liter
                  4 speed manual transmission
                  Air Bag suspension with in cab adjustments

                  holy crap. there has more ghey there than a poop jammer bar in south beach.

                  speaking shit, check this one out:

                  https://cleveland.craigslist.org/rvs...064722689.html

                  basically, i get from this ad: i don't really want to sell this piece of shit, but hey-if you suck my dick about 16 times, perhaps i will sell you my shitty bullshit camper that i did a half-ass job building for 30 grand. then you can let me stick my pole in your ass another four or five times, maybe i will lower my standards and give you the honor to own my piece of shit that i only have 4 grand invested in.

                  aaand...he uses words like "costed" an "infanant".....so, i am pretty sure he went to harvard.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by flyboyx; 02-09-2020, 05:47 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

                  88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

                  Comment


                    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	9904572 1994 525it , Granit Silver , no sunroof.. one owner
                    it's just a ETA !

                    Comment


                      y u no linq? fix that before you make yourself look like an amateur.
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

                      88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

                      Comment


                        Link???

                        Comment


                          y u no linq? fix that before you make yourself look like an amateur. ????
                          it's just a ETA !

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by rob-redm View Post
                            y u no linq? Fix that before you make yourself look like an amateur. ????
                            gtfo

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by rob-redm
                              y u no linq? fix that before you make yourself look like an amateur. ????
                              Translation: He wants you to post the link to the ad so we can all look at the car.

                              Albie

                              '86 325e Zinnoberrot /// '02 325ci Schwarz II /// '18 M4 Azurite Black Metallic ///

                              Albie325 Build Thread | Albie325 Feedback | Albie's M4 European Delivery

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

                                gtfo
                                all ready bought it , so GTFO yourself..hahaha. add was deleted that night.. sorry PWR...
                                it's just a ETA !

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X