Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nickflic3 View Post

well, if it were original, it would be rare and valuable as fuck. when i saw it was for sale for only 20k, i about shit my pants and grabbed for the phone. in reading the ad a bit, the feeling descended to something akin to when you get that hottie's pants off to bang her the first time, you are all rev'ed up to go, and you realize "she" has a set of fruit down there. damn.....!

it was a concept car. just like the ad states, they only made a couple. i guess it was intended to be a cool dad's station wagon. pontiac pulled the plug and it never went anywhere.

thank you for not being a lazy ass and posting a pic.
    Last edited by flyboyx; 09-09-2014, 01:56 PM.
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Heres a BBS kit for sale in PA. Im pretty sure this hasn't already been posted in the FS section here. Kinda tempted if I didn't want to build an engine first and I think id need euro bumpers...

And yeah, im being lazy. No pics from me.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

what kind of retard posts stylized instagram photos on craigslist to sell something?
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Looks clean
          1990 e30 325is S50 swap (NASA GTS2 race car)
          1990 e30 325is
          1988 e30 M3 S50 euro swap

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
            well, if it were original, it would be rare and valuable as fuck. when i saw it was for sale for only 20k, i about shit my pants and grabbed for the phone. in reading the ad a bit, the feeling descended to something akin to when you get that hottie's pants off to bang her the first time, you are all rev'ed up to go, and you realize "she" has a set of fruit down there. damn.....!

it was a concept car. just like the ad states, they only made a couple. i guess it was intended to be a cool dad's station wagon. pontiac pulled the plug and it never went anywhere.

thank you for not being a lazy ass and posting a pic.

haha sorry for the disappointment; cool to know :up:
            Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
            Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
            Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
            Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

I went to look at this just because it was 5 minutes from where I work. This car is a complete piece of shit...I wouldn't give the guy $500 for it. The car is a convertible, it's not a 91 as he claims. This guy welded a coupe top on the vert. There are no back seat, just the metal from the vert showing. He claims the engine is fully built....I highly doubt it going by the way the rest of the car was modified. The guy even insulted me by saying the car looked better and was faster then anything I have (cause he knows me so WELLLL).

sigpic
              Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Poorboyz View Post
                I went to look at this just because it was 5 minutes from where I work. This car is a complete piece of shit...I wouldn't give the guy $500 for it. The car is a convertible, it's not a 91 as he claims. This guy welded a coupe top on the vert. There are no back seat, just the metal from the vert showing. He claims the engine is fully built....I highly doubt it going by the way the rest of the car was modified. The guy even insulted me by saying the car looked better and was faster then anything I have (cause he knows me so WELLLL).

https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/4633034284.html
                It looks bronzit, who paints bronzit over calypso? If that is a vert, it looks like he did a hell of a job welding over top of it. Wasn't a 91 cabriolet a diving board bumper car?
                How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Originally posted by rzerob View Post
                  It looks bronzit, who paints bronzit over calypso? If that is a vert, it looks like he did a hell of a job welding over top of it. Wasn't a 91 cabriolet a diving board bumper car?
                  I should have taken pictures but to answer your question about the top being welded.....no...he did a shifty job. No body work, spot welded and then painted.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
                  sigpic
                  Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Poorboyz View Post
                    I should have taken pictures but to answer your question about the top being welded.....no...he did a shifty job. No body work, spot welded and then painted.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
                    If it is as bad as you say, you should have taken the pictures and posted them on the crappy car mods thread.
                    How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                      Heres a BBS kit for sale in PA. Im pretty sure this hasn't already been posted in the FS section here. Kinda tempted if I didn't want to build an engine first and I think id need euro bumpers...

And yeah, im being lazy. No pics from me.
                      No euro bumpers needed it's for US spec diving boards. And it's awaiting pickup at the moment.

Shawn @ Bimmerbuddies
                      Bimmerbuddies LLC
                      717-388-1256
                      2971a Roundtop Rd, Middletown PA 17057
                      bimmerbuddiesllc@gmail.com

Comment

Mega Deal
                        In comparison, I paid $9k in March this year for my '03 xi touring 5-speed w/ 114k miles (with 12 month warranty), so $3500 for the one in this CL ad is really good. No affiliation

2001 BMW 325Xi Wagon 5-Speed - $3500

Last edited by Aleman; 09-12-2014, 07:25 AM.
                        R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                        └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

^without getting into too much personal info, may we know why such a price drop? And any interest in trading for an e30 lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                            ^without getting into too much personal info, may we know why such a price drop? And any interest in trading for an e30 lol?
                            This black one isn't mine, and I don't know the seller. I just gave the price I paid for mine for comparison purposes.
                            R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                            └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

This ad belongs to a friend of mine who gives new meaning to the concept of "motivated seller". He says he wrote it not so much to sell the car ( he doesn't think that's possible) but rather to see the responses he gets :)

Seat Shocks....I have passed the baton to John Christy from Ninestitch. Email John or Garrett at ninestitch1@gmail.com

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...86#post4944786
                              Alice the Time Capsule
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=360504
                              87 Zinno Cabrio barn find 98k and still smells like a barn. Build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...20#post3455220

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
                                This black one isn't mine, and I don't know the seller. I just gave the price I paid for mine for comparison purposes.

Haha oops. I must be a bad reader, now I see the "no affiliation."

Comment

Working...
                                X