Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
    Higher mileage, but I'd rock it at a $5,500 offer. At a $6k ask, I thought it would have had a salvage title, but no, she's clean.

1999 BMW z3 coupe - $6000

This is a rare 1999 2.8 liter z3 coupe. The car runs and drives as it should. 5spd transmission shifts great. The car is inspected until January of 2017. I just put new brakes all around. Fresh oil change. The car is equipped with blue tooth, Sirius, and back up camera. The car has 162,000 miles on it and has clean carfax.
    I love the Shoe.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
    Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
    Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

$3000 for a smashed '76 2002?

My Feedback

Comment

Somebody save this, it's been for sale for like three years now.

My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
          Somebody save this, it's been for sale for like three years now.

http://nmi.craigslist.org/cto/5624680400.html
          This one's been on CL FOR-EVER too! So tired of seeing this car in my search.

1989 BMW 325i classic - $6500

I'm selling my 89 BMW 325i 48 K this is the original miles on the car the car is beautiful clean runs 100% everything works on the car come and check it out this is a classic car and this car is a garage kept
          Last edited by Aleman; 06-25-2016, 08:44 PM.
          R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
          └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
            This one's been on CL FOR-EVER too! So tired of seeing this car in my search.

1989 BMW 325i classic - $6500

I'm selling my 89 BMW 325i 48 K this is the original miles on the car the car is beautiful clean runs 100% everything works on the car come and check it out this is a classic car and this car is a garage kept
            if you get rid of the ghey ass bumper, the ghey ass seats, wheels, and the ghey ass camry spoiler, that would be a nice car it appears. a different trans and steering wheel would help too. paint looks good in the pix. i wonder about rust? the ad says blue? looks purple. does anyone know what color that is? can't be cirrusblau.....can it?
            Last edited by flyboyx; 06-26-2016, 06:52 AM.
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
              if you get rid of the ghey ass bumper, the ghey ass seats, wheels, and the ghey ass camry spoiler, that would be a nice car it appears. a different trans and steering wheel would help too. paint looks good in the pix. i wonder about rust? the ad says blue? looks purple. does anyone know what color that is? can't be cirrusblau.....can it?
              Agreed, although I have trouble believing that it only has 48k on it.
              Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

With the exchange rate being what it is this might be a pretty good deal (depending on build quality):

Comment

LoL! i expect he will be lucky to sell this for 2k

BMW e30 truck 325i 1990 - $5000 (Rochester hills)

BMW e30 325i four door converted to a two door truck.

Well it's kind of bitter sweet to sell this car unfinished but im moving and time is of the essence.

There's really not much left to do. Exhaust, weld the rear pieces to seal the "cab", external roll bar, mount the fuel cell, body work, finish the shaved bay, (I have enough fiber glass cloth mat to finish the bed rails as well that I will include) I have Brembo rotors I'll include also and some other goodies.

The car does run and drive but it needs a battery, needs a external fuel pump and line set up for the fuel cell (included). it defiantly needs an external roll bar welded in to the strut tower mounts. A distributer cap, I broke mine like an idiot taking it off doing the shaved bay... lol

I used a ford ranger as the donor car for the rear window portion. The top two pieces are welded, but the rest is not. I will include all the metal to do it as well.

The body has 170,000 miles it was originally a four door, which most people don't turn into a truck due to the extra work. The motor has all new gaskets top to bottom, timing belt, other belts, exedy clutch, trans flushed and filled, coolant flushed and ran green in a new reservoir, headers, spark plugs, new head, block was rebuilt a few thousand miles ago, ran well when I drove it as a four door haven't turned it over since. I have videos of it then though. Bsa racing wheels.

5,000$ is a steal if you can do body work and weld. The car will easily go for $10,000 + finished and in paint. Or drive it like you stole it at the track. Put it on air ride and win trophies.

Whatever you do you're going to be doing ittt, that's all I gotta say.

Text prefered 248 605 5960
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by flyboyx; 06-27-2016, 12:21 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Nice truck, I never thought these were chopped 4 doors.
                    Always assumed these were once coupes.

Comment

Seems legit.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5641321821.html

1988 Bmw 325i Touring Rhd 5-speed - $4000 (oakland hills / mills)

Hey I'm testing the waters on my 1988 325i RHD touring e30. 5 -speed. Has 90xxx miles. Runs good. Shifts smooth New radiator. New timing belt. New water pump. New hoses. New head gasket. New alternator. It is legally imported in the US and holds a clean California title. Registered til April 2017. Engine is a m20b25. Body is straight. Interior is pretty mint. Comes with Euro bumpers, Euro headlight wipers, Bbs basketweaves. Asking 4000. Need gone asap. Thanks

Comment

maybe....no pics could be a red flag. how do you import a car like this, do all this work to it, make it bar legal, then sell it for only 4 grand?

i call bullshit.
                        sigpic
                        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Who even knew these existed ?

Last edited by jeffnhiscars; 06-29-2016, 05:37 PM.
                          Seat Shocks....I have passed the baton to John Christy from Ninestitch. Email John or Garrett at ninestitch1@gmail.com

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...86#post4944786
                          Alice the Time Capsule
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=360504
                          87 Zinno Cabrio barn find 98k and still smells like a barn. Build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...20#post3455220

Comment

E34 M5 V12

Originally posted by kronus
                            would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Dang. Do want.
                              I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Mmm good stuff right there! It was mentioned on Bring-a-Trailer and Jalopnik.
                                R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                                └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X