Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
    lol.

according to your signature, you have a 2.5l s14 swap in an e30 but you think that is a good car?
    you apparently believe that...when it comes to my cars your opinion matters. by all means...
    My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
    1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
    IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
    1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

Pretty sure he's saying putting an S14 into an E30 is a good thing, but liking that turd pile is not.
      Originally posted by kronus
      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
        Pretty sure he's saying putting an S14 into an E30 is a good thing, but liking that turd pile is not.
        ..then it is the same premise, but I'll spell it out since I'm sure it will get lost in translation on him:

"you apparently believe that...when it comes to MY opinion, YOUR opinion and approval applies and matters. by all means..."

Either way, it is the same thing.

I'm still here figuring out why you're "moderating" in this instance instead of this individual's troll-like thread comments.
        IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.

Comment

If it was your car for sale in your for sale thread, I might give it a second look. As it is, it's nothing more than a comment you disagree with, in a thread full of the same types of comments - as is the intent of the thread to begin with.

That said, don't tell me how to do my job and I won't tell you how to do yours.
          Originally posted by kronus
          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

my, my....this really took a turn while i was gone.

you are indeed entitled to like what you like.

when you get the chance, post up some pictures of your dad's car with the s14. r3v would love to see it.

i have a present for you:
            Attached Files
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I don't think that is going to help soothe the BURN.
              Last edited by RobDog; 08-18-2016, 09:01 PM.

Comment

My Father died in 2007..

I'm actually retired, US Military 20+yrs

I never told you "how to do your job", that is how you chose to interpret my post; however, I'm still wondering why in this instance you decided to "do your job" since these responses in particular are..."in a thread full of the same types of comments."

This individual should be fully capable of explaining the miscommunication without your assistance, but apparently not. Hence, why you had to "do your job". Understood.

:) on topic

Comment

Pretty neat. Never heard of Dbilas though.
                  "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                  The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
                    https://denver.craigslist.org/pts/5738654823.html

theres someone on here doing a calypso vert with these. build thread is up somewhere its m tech 1 also.
                    i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
                      https://denver.craigslist.org/pts/5738654823.html

That's because they really suck and are not worth the money at all. Old School. Maybe if you picked them up for $500 as engine bay bling they're worth it, but you're not going to get any gains out of them.

The RHD ITBs are actually worth it and they're $1400 new iirc.
                      AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                        That's because they really suck and are not worth the money at all. Old School. Maybe if you picked them up for $500 as engine bay bling they're worth it, but you're not going to get any gains out of them.

They're really not bad, but don't expect any gains without aftermarket/A/N management, and other supporting mods. On a stock/chipped engine you might get 10HP (on an M42, as I don't know about the M20 set) at the top end, but it's likely that you will lose power elsewhere in the band, so great for a screaming engine, not really great for a street car.

Of course, they do look cool, which is the actual objective (even if we say otherwise) of so many of the modifications that we do to our cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post

Dbilas is a German company that makes tuner parts for lots of cars. Even vauxhal(spelling?") the new price for that setup is about what this guy is asking for his set.

Personally, I would rather have this than the home made looking setup from rhd.

I guess opinions vary as s posted above, but there is a lot of quality and research in this thing.
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by keefy6 View Post
                            My Father died in 2007..

I'm actually retired, US Military 20+yrs

I never told you "how to do your job", that is how you chose to interpret my post; however, I'm still wondering why in this instance you decided to "do your job" since these responses in particular are..."in a thread full of the same types of comments."

This individual should be fully capable of explaining the miscommunication without your assistance, but apparently not. Hence, why you had to "do your job". Understood.

:) on topic

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/5725066899.html

you need to take a break from online forums :popcorn:

ontopic, post a screen shot of your add people, 99% of posts we cant see, been deleted

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Looks pretty nice. I think it's pretty cheap if I the miles are accurate.

Attached Files
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

....or if that has too many miles, you can pick up this.

------------------------------------------------------
                                1982 528e - Sold
                                1987 325e - Totalled
                                1990 325is - Sold
                                1997 540i6 - Sold
                                1991 325ic - Sold
                                2013 335i - Sold
                                2005 X5 - Daily
                                1991 318is - *work in progress*

Comment

Working...
                                X