Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Why?

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5745326765.html

[IMG]01616_lThBzGQqzX4_600x450 by Sundeep R, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]00l0l_oioA3wpZT8_600x450 by Sundeep R, on Flickr[/IMG]

Custom Hot Rod - $4500 (vallejo / benicia)

1970 BMW 2800 CS

cylinders: 8 cylinders
      drive: rwd
      fuel: gas
      paint color: red
      title status: clean
      transmission: manual

Selling the "Immortal Corruptor" . 1970 BMW 2800cs with chevy 350 with m21 4-speed. Just paid the Reg Car is RUNNING and DRIVEING!!!!!!!!! Need the money to finally restore my 66 Impala not to mention all its doing is sitting in my garage waiting for me to shread the tires. Car is quick, loud and a head turner. Interior has been gutted to 2 seats with lap belts roll cage ad custom gauges and a large stand alone Tach all included. Your chance to own a one of a kind working custom car I promise no one has a car like this as I only made 1 : ) $4500 or best offer priced to sell fast!!! call for more info if interested

Comment

Lol, I'm driving. Thought that was a Corvette/Corvair, until ill I got to a light hahah

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Supposed metric mechanic 4liter m30 engine. 2 grand.

Attached Files
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

This poor tortured car! "Please crush me"

93 vw golf - $1800

Finally time to sell my 93 volkswagen golf rat car is a very early 93 it has obd1 aba with a 272 techtonics tuning cam and chip. Has lightened flywheel good clutch a 16v mk2 trans with neuspeed short shift linkage. Has test pipe and 2.5 stainless exhaust. 4 wheel disk brakes raceland coils that ride great racinghart cup wheels 16x9 in the back 16x7.5 in the front. Great tires in the back ok ones upfront. Has lazy angel eye headlights. Car runs great and is fun to drive. Always getting looks in this thing it's a head Turner for sure! Call or text
            R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
            └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

I feel like a lot of cars are "head turners" for the wrong reasons. Their owners are just too stupid to realize...
              88 325i Cabrio
              04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

If someone in Phoenix wants what appears to be a very original and somewhat clean E30 M3, here ya go.

Listed at 42k.

My previous build (currently E30-less)
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

^that is really nice
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
                    OK, so, NOT a Craigslist find, but interesting nonetheless. Never seen one of these before.

1993 BMW 3-Series Baur TC4

eBay ad

1993 BMW 318i TC4 Baur e36 Convertible Sedan

"Be the owner of the very first TC4 Baur to come to the United States"

It has finally arrived! Calling all BMW/Baur enthusiasts, car collectors, and lovers of rarities!

Check out "Stunning News for Baur Lovers!" on Baurspotting for Toms enthusiastic write up of this rare BMW

Karosserie Baur built in Stuttgart Germany. Only 311 units made worldwide

113,223 Miles (Odometer in car in is Kilometers)

5 Speed Manual

Style 39 BMW wheels

Vin is listed as all zeroes due to ebay not being able to decode. The actual VIN is WBACA31040FB68988 (Baur C20126)

Worldwide and Domestic Shipping Available

Test Drives and Inspections are always welcome

Courtesy Transportation from Tampa International Airport

New ebay accounts with low or no feedback need to contact us before bidding as a courtesy to our clients

Don't miss this one. Beautiful, Rare, and Unique. Too much fun!

So bidding ended at $12,200, and reserve wasn't met. I wonder how much more the seller could want for it. It's got a lot of miles. I wouldn't pay more than $10k. What about r3v? Where's your max on a clean Baur E36 sedan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Personally, the car isn't on my radar. The amount I would pay and the cars value are two different animals. I would pay less than 5k but I think it's probably worth more than its final sale price to the right buyer.
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/h...744917335.html

1981 BMW 323i Baur - $7500

Due to lack of use it's time for my '81 Baur to find a home with someone capable of giving this car the TLC it needs.

If you're looking at this ad you're probably familiar with the e21 323 as well as the Baur derivative. It is by no means a show car but an excellent rust free "driver".

- California car. Clean MN title.
                        - 2.7 motor from an '88 Super Eta with an "e" to "i" conversion, bigger cam, supersprint header, Alpina chip. Very strong motor. Less than 2000 miles on it.
                        - limited slip diff.
                        - manual steering
                        - Bilstein Sport shocks/struts, HR springs. Lowered 2", rear camber compensators.
                        - 4 pot Volvo brakes up front, e30 in back. Bias control.
                        - leather Recaro's in decent shape. No major rips/tears but they do have normal wear. These are correct e21 Recaro's.
                        - all body and roof rubber replaced and in great condition.
                        - excellent roof/convertible canvas, professionally installed. Seals are all good.
                        - period correct Einke rims, not reproductions
                        - original 4 speed. If you're not freeway running it's a hoot with the 4 speed so I never put in a 5. 5 speed conversions are easily sourced from an M20 powered e28 or e30.
                        - Uber rare Hella grill with big/small lights.
                        - front spoiler in perfect condition, don't remember the brand, though.

About the only thing it could really use is new carpeting. Regular e21 carpeting will fit with a few modifications to the rear section.

I have not driven the car more than 20 miles/year for the past 4 or 5 years and it is starting to show. There's really nothing wrong that someone handy couldn't fix over the course of a few weekends. It runs, drives, stops and does what it's supposed to and is in no way unuseable.

This is a relatively rare car in overall very good condition. The price reflects the fact that it needs a little TLC. Please email with questions.
                        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                        2016 Ford Flex
                        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

"ice cream truck"= rape van

Comment

Originally posted by rcsoundn1 View Post
                            Yea... that's a bit creepy.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
                            Originally posted by flyboyx
                            how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                            Originally posted by Northern
                            beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                            Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                            Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                            '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                            Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

I like it. 5-speed swap? Check. Good paint? Check. Good leather? Check. BBS 5's? Check. High miles and a few dents, though, so not perfect.

1987 bmw 535is e28 - $5500

here is my 1987 BMW 535is I purchased from the pervious owner who was in his 60's and had owned for 20+ years and had repainted about 10yr ago sad to say I have not had it detailed yet but will do so soon! Had a full manual swap done about 2 mos ago by the gentleman at Bimmer Buddies in middle town PA new clutch/slave cylinder/master cylinder/machined flywheels/zf shifted/guibo/center support/camshaft retainer gasket and fan clutch. Everything as far as steering and handling is in great shape I had Bimmer Buddies check everything out but found nothing worth replacing. Found the Llama seats from a Barn find that still had sheep skin covers on them since new so they are as nice as you will ever find all seat motors work 100% common failed item on a E28 but the rear seats didn't have cover so there's a little bit of discoloration on one side. 17" BBS style 5's re-finished last year with good year tires 75%tread life. Everything works as it should power wise only negative is no A/C and ABS light on but will not affect drivability hasn't yet. Body wise very little rust on lower drive side fender outside only/passenger side is bent in a little but no rust . As far as a 29year old car has one small leak coming from front of the motor but doesn't over heat or smoke at all and runs and drives strong and starts every time!!!!previous replaced both fuel pump and sending unit and fuel tank so no leaking at all another common E28 issue!!!clean title in hand !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
                                So bidding ended at $12,200, and reserve wasn't met. I wonder how much more the seller could want for it. It's got a lot of miles. I wouldn't pay more than $10k. What about r3v? Where's your max on a clean Baur E36 sedan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Well there is one for sale in Belgium that was advertised for about 24,000 Euro and that was cheap. I have seen a couple at big classic car shows where dealers sell mostly high end stuff ( Ferraris and thousands of 911's, etc ) usually around 25-35 K. They are very very rare, never seen one out in the wild before and most people over here don't even know about them either.

How is that one legally able to be sold in the states of it's from 93?
                                Instagram : makeitsnap

1985 e28 520i

Comment

Working...
                                X