Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

89 BMW 325i - $18000 (Baltimore)

3.2L s52
    Vf supercharger on 10psi
    AEM water/meth injection
    AEM boost and afr gauge
    Oil temp pressure volt gauges
    Wilwood 6 piston front brakes
    Stainless brake lines
    Stage 3 clutch
    Poly bushings all around
    K-mac camber adjustment plates
    Front and rear strut bars
    H&R/ bilstein race suspension
    Aerometer fuel pressure regulator
    Walbro 255LPH fuel pump
    Long tube headers
    Super sprint race mid pipe catless
    Vibrant muffler
    Fresh paint
    Refurbished leather seats
    Motor has all new seals stock head gasket ARP head studs rebuilt vanos
    80,000 on motor
    Less then 3,000 mile on supercharger
    Not sure on chassis mileage

Car runs very strong makes 400whp

Also interested in diesel truck as trade

Comment

Originally posted by e30crazie View Post
      WTF... Its got to be a spoof. This dude cant really exist right?!

i find dry humor in it. i am guessing he really isn't selling anything. he is probably studying some sort of writing major and this is the b.s. he pulled out of his ass for a class assignment. its not that much different than the crap i post here on occasion.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

If this thing's all original, then what's the deal with the Plain Jane 'i' seats? Something doesn't smell right here.

1989 BMW e30 325is - 5 spd, LSD - $5400 (Columbus)

I'm selling a very clean and original 1989 BMW 325is. I've owned many e30s and although this one is not perfect it is one of the best. It's complete and unmolested. The working odometer shows 157k miles, which I believe to be accurate. Although I don't know the history of this car or have maintenance records I can say the motor pulls strongly and the five speed shifts through all gears smoothly. There are no strange smells or noises and all panels but the driver side fender are VIN-matching. The paint is original (again, except for the driver fender) and very presentable but does have some small scratches and dings. The passenger fender has some damage but could be straightened by a professional. The rest is very straight and rust free.

The interior is very nice with only a few small dash cracks. There are no tears or rips in the headliner or seats. The power sunroof works well. There are no warning lights and all gauges work.

This is a great solid car. It's a late model, plastic bumper e30 with a five speed and LSD. Also it's rust free and a very desirable color combo. It's also an "is". These are just not around anymore at this price. I'd consider the car a minor project requiring nothing significant for daily use.

I'm not anxious to sell but have others I want to work on now. It's time for this one to find a new home so I am open to offers but won't consider lowballs. I'll likely take the best offer received over the next couple of weeks.
        R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
        └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

THis isnt a spam thread Dogze30, take it back to your crap FS threads. Unless you are offering up your clapped out car as awful

Comment

1992 AMERTEK CF4000L ARFF Diesel 4X4 unique Off Road Fire Truck

Amertek Chassis
            Very unique Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting truck
            Less than 9K miles
            Detroit 6V92TA 400 HP Diesel Engine
            Allison Automatic Transmission
            Hale Pump
            4 Wheel Drive
            Seats 4 (2 SCBA Seats)
            1000 Gallon Fiberglass Water Tank
            150 Gallon Foam Tank
            2 Hose Reels (Water and Foam)
            2 water cannons (Roof and front bumper mounted)
            Custom rear water sprayer
            110V Power inverter
            Custom external roll cage
            Custom exhaust
            Custom all American body wrap with powder-coated wheels
            CA registered and street legal

Length: 28' 1"
            Height: 9' 3"
            Width: 9' 6"
            GVWR: 34,650 #
            Wheelbase: 102"

Changes in NFPA in 1991 significantly increased fire fighter's safety when operating a fire truck. Buying a used fire apparatus newer than this year will bring those safety features into your firehouse as well. The enclosed cab which was required in 1991 and forward brought fire fighters out of the elements of weather, and into the safety of the fire apparatus cab.

This fire truck has been well taken care of, and has very little use during its life. With very few miles, it should serve your needs for years to come!

Seller's Information About this Truck:
            I am motivated to sell and entertaining offers.
            Trades up and down are welcome.
            Originally posted by kronus
            would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Take note, that ^ is how to post in this thread.
              Originally posted by kronus
              would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                Take note, that ^ is how to post in this thread.
                no schizzle!

that thing is so cool but i just don't know what you would do with this? maybe take the tank off the back and make an adventure camper?
                sigpic
                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Overlanding vehicle would be awesome!

Travel just about anywhere and have the capacity and space to live in your rig.

I approve.
                  My previous build (currently E30-less)
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

That is awesome and I want it.
                    AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                      no schizzle!

that thing is so cool but i just don't know what you would do with this? maybe take the tank off the back and make an adventure camper?

50 G's would be better spent on an E30 M3. Or strippers and blow. That thing looks like a garbage truck that doesn't haul garbage.
                      R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                      └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

He fulfills the awful part well.
                        ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
                          50 G's would be better spent on an E30 M3. Or strippers and blow. That thing looks like a garbage truck that doesn't haul garbage.
                          you could become a local hero the next time there is a plane crash in your neighborhood.

unfortunately, its 9'6" wide. way past the legal limit of i believe 8'6". otherwise, you could take off the tank, shorten the wheel base a little, build a dump box for the back end, and make one hell of a bad ass pickup.
                          Last edited by flyboyx; 01-05-2017, 08:15 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
                            If this thing's all original, then what's the deal with the Plain Jane 'i' seats? Something doesn't smell right here.

1989 BMW e30 325is - 5 spd, LSD - $5400 (Columbus)

I'm selling a very clean and original 1989 BMW 325is. I've owned many e30s and although this one is not perfect it is one of the best. It's complete and unmolested. The working odometer shows 157k miles, which I believe to be accurate. Although I don't know the history of this car or have maintenance records I can say the motor pulls strongly and the five speed shifts through all gears smoothly. There are no strange smells or noises and all panels but the driver side fender are VIN-matching. The paint is original (again, except for the driver fender) and very presentable but does have some small scratches and dings. The passenger fender has some damage but could be straightened by a professional. The rest is very straight and rust free.

The interior is very nice with only a few small dash cracks. There are no tears or rips in the headliner or seats. The power sunroof works well. There are no warning lights and all gauges work.

This is a great solid car. It's a late model, plastic bumper e30 with a five speed and LSD. Also it's rust free and a very desirable color combo. It's also an "is". These are just not around anymore at this price. I'd consider the car a minor project requiring nothing significant for daily use.

I'm not anxious to sell but have others I want to work on now. It's time for this one to find a new home so I am open to offers but won't consider lowballs. I'll likely take the best offer received over the next couple of weeks.
                            That is odd about the seats, was there an earlier IS that didnt have the sport seats?
                            Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Working...
                            X