Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty good, if you're into Bronzit. High mileage, but wife's car since 2004....prob babied.

Comment

That's a clean car. Won't be up for long.
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

That bronzit has up been up for a couple of weeks now, I'm surprised it hasn't sold yet.

Comment

I think the bronzit is a great deal judging by the pix. You might look closely at that car if you can stand the color rusty.
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I have been texting this guy back and forth actually. (bronzit in PHX)

Car is very clean, though it is having exhaust work done (near the cat, a hole apparently) when the owners mechanic gets back from vacation (week or two). Front seats will also need to be redone due to wear and tear. Unsure of if AC has been upgraded. Doesn't have any of the OEM parts he upgraded.

Not much money was spared when it came to taking care of it, according to the owner.

It's on my short list to replace this sedan that I bought and am not feeling the magic with. But, bronzit is holding me back a bit.
            My previous build (currently E30-less)
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

^^ In regards to the Bronzit:

According to a vin check, car was registered in MA until 2000 (127,000 miles worth of driving in MA), and then it was registered in AZ and has been here ever since.

Definitely will be questioning him about potential rust.

Comment

Bronzit w/ potential rust....no go

Comment

Paint looks good, although not original. Those wheels are questionable. Red flags:

He posted a screenshot of a craigslist posting. Quick flip?
                  His photos are bad.

Again, if I were selling a car, I'd post better photos.
                  F80 ///M3 CS
                  i3 REx LCI
                  Previous: F80 M3 • I01 i3 REx • F30 340i M Sport ZTR • F30 328i Sport • Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250

Comment

Definitely agree.

Not sure why he would post info as pictures though, haven't seen that one before. And I look at a lot of clist ads.

Comment

https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/6157530416.html pretty rough m3 for 25K?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyboy101 View Post
                        Can you source the panels without looking for a junkyard E30 M3? Replicas?

Looks like you can, OEM too:

$709 for the rear 1/4
                        F80 ///M3 CS
                        i3 REx LCI
                        Previous: F80 M3 • I01 i3 REx • F30 340i M Sport ZTR • F30 328i Sport • Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250

Comment

79k mile silver over red convertible, manual. Price is reasonable

1987 BMW 325i E30 - $4500

Excellent project car as it does need some minor work but definitely can be used as a daily driver. Fairly low miles for the age of the car and engine pulls strong. A lot of work done to it including: coilover suspension
                          New timing belt
                          Fresh paint job
                          New fan clutch
                          As well as regular maintenance. I have all of the receipts from the work done.
                          Asking $4500 but am willing to work with you.
                          R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                          └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by jmg View Post
                            https://losangeles.craigslist.org/la...147577588.html

Paint looks good, although not original. Those wheels are questionable. Red flags:

He posted a screenshot of a craigslist posting. Quick flip?
                            His photos are bad.

Again, if I were selling a car, I'd post better photos.
                            Not sure how I feel about this car. It's been on/off CL for around 5 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty.Piranha View Post
                              Not sure how I feel about this car. It's been on/off CL for around 5 months.
                              I have a feeling that this car has been passed around. The current owner was either too lazy to retype his own ad, or retype the previous owner's ad.
                              F80 ///M3 CS
                              i3 REx LCI

Comment

Someone on here could figure this out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X