Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leegf View Post
    Gorgeous color...I'd be all over this if it was LHD.

Comment

Bmw e30 widebody - $3800 (Escondido)

Pandem wide body kit

Comment

1993 BMW 525it e34 Touring S52 (m3) Manual Swap - $7000 (Chino hills)

Selling my 1993 e34 touring with an s52 from an e36 m3 and a 5 speed manual ZF transmission and LSD. The car is my daily driver, it's quick, sounds good, runs awesome and gets compliments everywhere.

Everything works on the car aside from the passenger side window. This includes the ac/heat and even the sunroof.

Chassis mileage just hit 227, motor has 165. All swap hardware (clutch, master and slave, cooling system, etc) have 5k miles on them. The starter, entire cooling system, guibo, carrier bearing, trans mounts, thrust arms, brakes and power steering system all have under 3k on them.

Motor is out of a '97 m3, obd1 conversion with the m50 manifold and a Mike D chip. M5 Bilstein suspension with the SLS deleted.

The exterior of the car is in good shape, clear coat is in good shape, the front end has some chips and scratches and the driver's door has some dings.

The interior is also in good shape but shows some wear. Driver's seat twist has been fixed but passenger has not. Extended leather door panels, non airbag dash, correct shift surround and the headliner doesn't sag.

I will update the post with more I'm sure I'm forgetting but any questions feel free to ask.

7k OBO

Comment

Is she flipping me the bird? Or the seller? You decide. I think, at that asking price, it's the seller.

1990 BMW 325i 5 speed - $8000

R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
          └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by leegf View Post
            This guy has 2 other E30 Tourings for sale as well. Nice inventory here.

Comment

clean. Needs pics.

BMW 540i like new - $11000

Everyone, if you are searching for a RARE vehicle that does not depreciate than you have found a GEM.
              My 98 Bmw 540i M- speed with only 93000 orginal miles. This 540i is the cleanest BMW you will find. If you have been looking for a car like this make sure you do not miss this one. The outside and inside is like new. The exterior has ceramic coatly over the entire car. There is not a scratch or ding/dent anywhere.

The vehicle will sell fast and is worth every dollar. I might be open to negotiate alittle but you must see this car to truly appreciate it. Once you see it in person you will be impressed. Clean carfax- all service been done and vehicle does not have one leak...

I am telling you hurry!!

Comment

Not craigslist but:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
                  clean. Needs pics.

Everyone, if you are searching for a RARE vehicle that does not depreciate than you have found a GEM.
                  My 98 Bmw 540i M- speed with only 93000 orginal miles. This 540i is the cleanest BMW you will find. If you have been looking for a car like this make sure you do not miss this one. The outside and inside is like new. The exterior has ceramic coatly over the entire car. There is not a scratch or ding/dent anywhere.

The vehicle will sell fast and is worth every dollar. I might be open to negotiate alittle but you must see this car to truly appreciate it. Once you see it in person you will be impressed. Clean carfax- all service been done and vehicle does not have one leak...

I am telling you hurry!!
                  Great interior.

E46t

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
                    clean. Needs pics.

https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/...575460437.html
                    An M - speed with ceramic coatly that does not depreciate? Rare indeed.
                    Originally posted by kronus
                    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

This looks like a beauty. Tempting...

From the ad:

1987 BMW 325i Convertible
                      6 cylinder M20b25 engine
                      5 speed manual Transmission
                      Alpine White Exterior
                      Black Cloth (Sport Seats) Interior - This is a custom setup and I get many great comments about where I got it done and how much better they are than leather seats which crack in the sun and are expensive to have reupholstered.

Jon (OO=[][]=OO)
                      1992 325ic white, stock with a 5-speed swap
                      Palm Beach County

Comment

1993 euro spec M3

7600 original miles

built by iding power, this is a 1/17 limited production iding power stage 3 m3. This m3 is one of the first European examples produced with a build date of 01/1993. The iding company aquired it from bmw to develop the s3 m3, this particular m3 was used to test and promote the car, pictured in multiple bmw magazines in the mid 90s. The bmw was owned by iding for many years in a private collection.

Only 12500 km or 7600 miles on the car. It's absolutely mint!

Originally posted by kronus
                        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Whats with the McLaren F1 back seat delete?
                          Steve • Toronto
                          1991 318is • Brillantrot
                          Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
                            Whats with the McLaren F1 back seat delete?
                            and no pics of the motor... so disappointing
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Not sure if this was posted yet. I saw it parked on the street last weekend. Very nice looking car. I'm not a fan of the early bumpers or the two toned interior. But if that's your thing, this is a good deal at $8,500 given the resto effort that went into this car. Paint looked very nice.

It was listed just a week ago for $15,500.

This is a no expense spared E30 325is.

Clean & clear CA title.

Was built by a very deep pocketed gentleman with Ferrari's and Lamborghini's, and liked to restore 80's and 90's BMW's.

The binder of receipts that come with it total $25k+

- "Macao Blue Paint" ($10k receipt) with 2-tone Red/Black Nappa Leather w/ Alcantara Headliner ($7,831 receipt)
                              - 2.5L I6 (Stock)
                              - 5-speed Manual Transmission
                              - New Clutch
                              - 17" 2-Piece HRE Wheels ($7k+)
                              - New Yokohama Tires
                              - New: Alternator, Oil Pump, Bilstein Struts, Timing Belt, Clutch, Camshaft Seal, Swaybar Bushings, Misc Belts & Hoses, and many more.

Comment

Originally posted by ndelage View Post
                                Not sure if this was posted yet. I saw it parked on the street last weekend. Very nice looking car. I'm not a fan of the early bumpers or the two toned interior. But if that's your thing, this is a good deal at $8,500 given the resto effort that went into this car. Paint looked very nice.

It was listed just a week ago for $15,500.

This is a no expense spared E30 325is.

Clean & clear CA title.

Was built by a very deep pocketed gentleman with Ferrari's and Lamborghini's, and liked to restore 80's and 90's BMW's.

The binder of receipts that come with it total $25k+

- "Macao Blue Paint" ($10k receipt) with 2-tone Red/Black Nappa Leather w/ Alcantara Headliner ($7,831 receipt)
                                - 2.5L I6 (Stock)
                                - 5-speed Manual Transmission
                                - New Clutch
                                - 17" 2-Piece HRE Wheels ($7k+)
                                - New Yokohama Tires
                                - New: Alternator, Oil Pump, Bilstein Struts, Timing Belt, Clutch, Camshaft Seal, Swaybar Bushings, Misc Belts & Hoses, and many more.
                                Wow, that's a large and quick price reduction!

Comment

Working...
                                X