Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be fun though haha
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

If it's really rust-free, then this is a decent price.

1990 BMW 535i 5 speed - $2500

1990 BMW 535i with 208k miles. 5 speed manual. Car is in great shape and runs very strong. M30 motor which is bulletproof and easily go 400k miles or more. Red paint is a little faded and clear coat peeling in some spots but shines really well when cleaned and waxed. Black leather interior in mint condition. Door cards are all intact and not coming apart.

No rust or rot anywhere

Getting harder to find manual e34s with the m30. Most are m50s or m60s
      R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
      └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

^you can see rust on the bottom of the driver's door. That is a very common spot, though.
        My Feedback

Comment

The hard work's been done. Always sad to hear of a BMW gearhead passing away. This is a unique opportunity for someone into 2002's. Not so sure about the dude lurking in the shadows over there.

1972 and 1973 BMW 2002 cars and parts

1972 Fuel injected 4-speed with title, paint and body work done
          1973 Sunroof car - carb engine

Bid online at geyerauctions.hibid.com

Automotive Repair Shop Real Estate and Equipment Auction

Kell Motors - 316 Penn Street Pennsburg, PA 18073
          Saturday, August 4th 9:00 am

Kell Motors specialized in vintage BMW Restorations and Subaru repair. Due to the passing of Mr. Peter Kell, Commercial Real Estate, garage equipment and vehicle inventory must be sold to settle his estate.

Real Estate - Automotive Repair Shop with office and fenced in storage lot located at 316 Penn St. Pennsburg, PA

Vehicles: 1972 and 1973 BMW 2002 cars (in the process of restoration), 1995 Chevy 3500HD Rollback with wheel lift, Diesel, Jerr-Dan Aluminum body, All new tires, 1992 Dodge Ram 150 4x4 with 60,000 original miles (Beautiful Original Truck) 1999 Dodge Ram 2500 Extended Cab - Cummins Diesel, Leather 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 with snowplow, (4) Subaru Imprezas 1999-2005, (3) Subaru Legacies 1999-2005, 2003 Subaru Forester (Note: Subarus have rebuilt or salvage titles)

Tractor: Kubota B20 4x4 Diesel Tractor - with TL420 Loader and BT750 Backhoe Attachment, hydrostatic drive, 212 ORIGINAL HOURS - Very nice unit
          Shop Equipment: Ben Pearson LMP7 7K 2-post vehicle lift, Clean Burn 150,000 BTU Waste Oil Heater with tank, Solar 2120 MIG Welder, MP175 MIG Welder, Oxy-Acetylene Torch set, parts washer, engine crane, underlift transmission jack and stands, Craftsman tool box, Mechanics hand tools including Snap-On and Craftsman, air tools, sanders, body shop tools, frame pullers, DeWalt grinders, large bolt bin, 55 gal drum of Chevron 10W30 motor oil w/pump, drain tanks, Craftsman air compressor

Parts: Large quantity of 1970's BMW Parts - Motors, transmissions, suspension, body parts, hoods, window glass, interior parts, BMW wheels. Large quantity of Subaru parts: Engines, heads, complete exhaust systems with catalytic converters, tires, much more.

Real Estate Terms: 6% Buyers Premium, 15% Deposit on Auction Day, Settlement in 45 days
          Vehicles and Equipment: 10% Buyers Premium - Cash, Checks and Credit Cards accepted.

Ken Geyer Auction Companies
          AY-000243-L
          geyerauctions.hibid.com

Comment

Is this an actual m3?

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Narek View Post
              Judging from the keywords:
              "bmw m3 e30 bimmer collectible rare Bavarian Motor Works manual and best of all...v6"
              And it's listed as an 86....oh yeah totally. Someone should buy it!
              ;D
              If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Narek View Post
                Not likely... says its a 6 cylinder, the rare V6 version in fact... its also a 86 MY
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

good to see i'm rubbing off on you ;)
                  Build Threads:
                  Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Interestingly cheap.

I bet it’s an auto. You can pick up a used tranny for a few hundred bucks, giving you a 114K running E30 vert for under $1000 if you can do the swap.
                    Jon (OO=[][]=OO)
                    1992 325ic white, stock with a 5-speed swap
                    Palm Beach County

Comment

Originally posted by jgilber0 View Post
                      Interestingly cheap.

I bet it’s an auto. You can pick up a used tranny for a few hundred bucks, giving you a 114K running E30 vert for under $1000 if you can do the swap.
                      Someone should scoop that up quick

Sent from my smartphone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
                        Someone should scoop that up quick

Sent from my smartphone using Tapatalk
                        its been listed for a month. I guess the no title thing is scaring people off. it were local and the floor pans rust free, I would buy it.
                        sigpic
                        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                          its been listed for a month. I guess the no title thing is scaring people off. it were local and the floor pans rust free, I would buy it.
                          No title in CA is actually pretty easy as long as you have the registered owner go to the DMV with you.

First thing, you can check to see if the car is stolen/has a salvage title/etc by looking it up in one of the databases listed here (they all have different prices from $2-$15 dollars):

Alternately, I would have the seller go to the DMV or AAA and fill out the paperwork there. They have access to the DMV computers and can do most transactions with a much shorter wait time. They will also be able to tell you if there is a lien on the car and if it's a salvage title. All you would need is the VIN, License Plate number, and the current registered owner with ID.

For the car to be legally sold, you will need to fill out CA REG 262 (VEHICLE/VESSEL TRANSFER AND REASSIGNMENT FORM), it is the yellow form and is only available at the DMV/AAA due to a watermark on the back. The DMV does not recognize any other forms as legitimate bills of sale. DMV/AAA should be able to explain how to fill out the form. The essential part is that the seller signs Section 4.

To replace the title, you will need to fill out CA REG 227 (APPLICATION FOR PAPERLESS OR DUPLICATE TITLE), it is the pink form. You will fill it out stating the title is lost and that the seller wants to sell the car to you. The essential part is that the seller signs Section 3 (lost Title) and Section 4 (selling the car to you).
                          sigpic
                          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                          1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

BMW E30 1989is - $12800

Mint condition original California car. Very rare color Salmon Silver, this color was mostly reserved for the e30 M3. This car is a genuine 325is. I have owned it for 9 years and it has always been garaged and never driven in snow or salt. 1989 is the most desirable year of the IS as it does not have the air bag and retains the M3 steering wheel.
                            New custom interior and suspension Bilstein sport shocks with sport H&R springs. I have the original stock springs.
                            I changed the wheels to 15x7 Rota light weight wheels for the looks, new tires just fitted. original BBS baskets will accompany the sale. Everything works as it should. I'm sad to sell it but I have other priorities to consider.
                            Please no trades and no low ball offers.

Comment

^^ Looks much better on the basketweaves.

Not a bad car, but the price is high to me.
                              My previous build (currently E30-less)
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Working...
                              X