$10k+e30 what would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$10k+e30 what would you do?

I have my ideas, what would you do with 10k and an e30? I only ask that it have 400+ rwhp and be reliable.
    sigpic

Fix my shnitzer bodykit, get some wheels, get an LSD. do a really nice M30 swap. uhm, have my interior re-upholstered better.

new swaybars... and other things.

Comment

Buy an original E30 M3 and don't fuck it up.
      1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
      2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
      2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

keep the e30 in a garage, lease a e92 m3, thats the only way its going to happen.
        sigpic
        New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
        %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Ls1 swap, 5 lug swap.

Comment

Stock E30. Complete tear down and rebuild with a fully built SR20 or RB26. 5 lug swap Ground Control coilovers. Fresh coat of Silver with a pearl in it. And put it in the garage. The rest would go for a cheap and reliable DD :D

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed1299 View Post
              Ls1 swap, 5 lug swap.
              winnar
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalKidz View Post
                Stock E30. Complete tear down and rebuild with a fully built SR20 or RB26. 5 lug swap Ground Control coilovers. Fresh coat of Silver with a pearl in it. And put it in the garage. The rest would go for a cheap and reliable DD :D
                Haha "the rest". I don't think you realize how little $10k will get you...

Anybody who's built a nice car will know what I mean. A perfect body and paint is almost $10,000 in itself.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rooster View Post
                  I have my ideas, what would you do with 10k and an e30? I only ask that it have 400+ rwhp and be reliable.
                  Body work, Roll cage, and track time. 10K would get me a lot closer to PRO3 than the current 3-5 year plan.

All the spare cash I'd put into the little things, like replacing the windshield with one that doesn't look like it was sandblasted when driving into the sun :roll:
                  -------------------------------------------------
                  1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
                  2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rooster View Post
                    Alternate answer:

Put 10K into car, immediately sell it for half that. I hear it's tha thang.
                    -------------------------------------------------
                    1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
                    2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

be happy with e30 and keep money and invest. whatever income interest it earns, i can spend on e30 upgrades.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                      ---------------------------------
                      89 E30 S52
                      ---------------------------------
                      Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed1299 View Post
                        Ls1 swap, 5 lug swap.
                        thats the way to go

Comment

Get a supercharged mustang with a hitch and trailer the e30 around.
                          Originally posted by BAlbertiX
                          your my boy blue!

Comment

Put 10k into a down payment for a house so i had someplace, not the street, to start dumping the next 10k into the car.

But if everything in life was good and the 10k was for the car.

I'd s54 it, then with other monies start to work on getting wide enough tires out back to control said 54 power.
                            Been with me for 16 years...
                            sigpic
                            Wish i had more time to play with her

Comment

Lambo doors, 18" rims, underglow, NOS and cut springs.

Comment

Working...
                              X