I f**kin hate vws

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GillesBigCowboy
    replied
    I owned a mk1 scirocco s with turbo and lots more that PO auto crosser put on it... That car was so beautiful, fast light, and tight (horrendous torque steer).. I also had a mkiv gti 1.8t that was an awesome hwy machine. Lots of really sweet vdubs out there. Last month I saw this old dasher hatch that made me want to self-consciously swim in the cool, cool waters of lake hipster..... Ahhhhh, yes, there I am in the grocery store parking lot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Exodus_2pt0
    replied
    Originally posted by hendrixvodu
    i hate almost every single vw and 90% of people who own them i see them come into work almost every day. they are such huge shit boxes i really dont understand how they are still a car company...and im sick of the god damn mommy and daddy spotting the bill...and sandle wearing homoz that drive them....fuckin hipsters
    Just because your incompetent at servicing a VW doesn't mean they suck.

    It's also not good business to trash talk the very people who pay your bills.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pl3wA
    replied
    other car forums hate the e30. its a constant battle that doesnt exist. the guys on the hyundai elantra forums (lol) think the e30 sucks fat dick along with people who like them

    Leave a comment:


  • e30BMart
    replied
    Originally posted by hendrixvodu
    i hate almost every single vw and 90% of people who own them i see them come into work almost every day. they are such huge shit boxes i really dont understand how they are still a car company...and im sick of the god damn mommy and daddy spotting the bill...and sandle wearing homoz that drive them....fuckin hipsters
    Lets assume I'm not a douchebag. If I had a VW, that would make me a douchebag and then switched to an e30.. I'm still a douchebag since I drove a vw but now I drive an e30 so all e30 drivers (or 90% as you say) are now douchebags because of bad logic. God I hate stereotypes.

    I agree mk3 and maybe mk4 suck.. But the mk4 R32 rocks I love VR6's, even the gti vr6 is a great car. I wanna buy an MK5 GTi or even better R32. The Golf 6 is a superb looking and riding, feeling car. I don't know why you put everone in the same basket though because I see more douchebags in e30's than I ever did in vw's.. Here its mostly old people that have Vdubs.

    Plus my friends vr6 GTi handles just as well as my E30 and it's much much more livable daily driven.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    I also hate jews.

    Leave a comment:


  • trackjunkie21
    replied
    Originally posted by delatlanta1281
    4 of my 5 cars are stick and I live in one of heaviest traveled/ commuted cities in the world. Suck it up kitten.
    I live in New York and commute to the city regularly, It's really not that bad.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZekeTheSneak
    replied
    You are a complete retard

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Gus
    replied
    I love waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles!
    79 Bug
    75 Bus camper
    79 Bus Camper
    Mk2 GTI
    E30
    Owned in that order barefoot.
    I've worked on a couple newer VW's and yeah they pretty much suck.

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    Originally posted by Pl3wA
    i fucked your mother once. do u hate me too?
    waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles is waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles son

    Leave a comment:


  • Pinepig
    replied
    Originally posted by RUFFLZ
    i drive barefoot lawl

    I have to in the 2002, fucking foot wont fit in between the tunnel and the brake pedal to mash the gas.

    Oh and the wife got a NEW VW last month, Tiguan with a manual.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pl3wA
    replied
    i fucked your mother once. do u hate me too?

    Leave a comment:


  • Oly_Schmidt
    replied
    Until you've rocked a handful of fresh-cut daisies hanging off your dash, you shouldn't be talkin shit.

    Seriously tho...

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    Not a big fan of VW myself, particularily the Touarenne. Only other vehicle I know that comes close to X5 levels of failure.

    Leave a comment:


  • RUFFLZ
    replied
    i drive barefoot lawl

    Leave a comment:


  • rightcoastbias
    replied
    Originally posted by unloadedak
    i wear sandals
    i wear sandals

    Leave a comment:

Working...