MPG on your e30?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Beau B
    replied
    See below in sig.. bone stock m20b25

    Leave a comment:


  • anabolice30
    replied
    Man you guys are lucky. I get like 15 around town, with very little stop and go. But I do have a 4.10 LSD and lightened flywheel. Still it's harsh.

    Bonestock m20, brand new 02 sensor as well.
    Last edited by anabolice30; 12-24-2013, 08:57 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    My dd coupe with m50nv, 24 mpg.

    Leave a comment:


  • B Randon
    replied
    pulling 30mpg in my b23 with dogleg. an 3.91 with shifts at 3k

    Leave a comment:


  • mkcman17
    replied
    I got around 19.5 half highway on my b25.
    Now as b27, only city and mashing it I'm getting 19.3.
    These are OBC numbers though, and probably thrown off by bigger injectors etc. I have a kilometer odometer and don't really care to work out the real mileage.

    My eta got 34 flat driving back from lompoc to LA.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    M20B25 swapped 318is, 4.10 LSD, 195/70/14 balloon tires, 28 mpg avg between fill-ups according to my GPS.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj Buttchug
    replied
    Originally posted by nando
    aren't 19# injectors stock on the m42?
    yes

    Leave a comment:


  • glucklich21
    replied
    I averaged 25-26 mpg blasting down the highway between 80-90 with my M42 with the AC on.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vivek
    replied
    I get around 24 combined average.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cabriolet
    replied
    you cant put a price on cool. with my mtech2 very i was getting 18avg and 27mpg on I5.

    with my M3 it's too cool to count. I refuse to calculate it.

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    aren't 19# injectors stock on the m42?

    Leave a comment:


  • Threehz
    replied
    I average 28 pure city driving and an unknown fuel problem, I don't gramma her at all. M42, 226k, 19lb injectors I think?

    Leave a comment:


  • dnguyen1963
    replied
    In my car, the OBC mpg is accurate only for individual trip...meaning start the car, reset the mpg, and monitor the mpg meter. The sequence would have to be repeated if I want to have an accurate mpg reading from the OBC. I get 25+ mpg city and 30ish hwy with my '88 325IC stock.

    Leave a comment:


  • ELVA164
    replied
    With my '87 325i sedan with a 3.73 LSD, I generally get above 30 and was getting around 34 before my dad started using the car more...OBC says 25-26 now. :(

    Leave a comment:


  • fronton
    replied
    I don't have an econometer and my OBC says 5.9mpg regardless of how many times I reset it. So, I have no idea. Does that help?

    Leave a comment:

Working...