Do any of guys use driving gloves

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BlackbirdM3
    replied
    Driving gloves? Check! Sparcos, and fire resistant.


    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • jaywood
    replied
    I know Blake Griffin uses them...

    Leave a comment:


  • kingston
    replied
    Well, I had thought about buying a set of driving gloves before reading this thread. But, now...










    ...I am totally going to . Because anything that winds up people on R3V THIS much, HAS to be fun.

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    Cool...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	cool.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	7149025

    However...

    This is what people see you as when driving with gloves in an e30.
    You can't be "pulling bitches" when looking like a rapist/pre-pedi.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	driver.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	7149026
    Kinda pointless and dumb if you ask me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    ^Is this something I should refrain from telling Samantha?
    :rofl:

    Leave a comment:


  • Pl3wA
    replied
    i try to look as suave 80s as i can, so gloves are a must

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    i wear one on my left hand with a little petroleum jelly...

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    ^Is this something I should refrain from telling Samantha?

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonC
    Is it because you guys slap them with the gloves?
    They like the feeling of supple Ethiopian lamb leather caressing their bossom.

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Originally posted by F34R
    this^ every time I wear my gloves women LOVE it.
    Is it because you guys slap them with the gloves?

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by Stephen
    My gloves pull bitches.
    this^ every time I wear my gloves women LOVE it.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by acolella76
    I see you like to resort to calling people waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless. Are you hiding something or are you just braindead?
    Yes, I'm braindead and hiding my awesomeness because of it.

    Leave a comment:


  • acolella76
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    No, but wearing gloves is the pinnacle of waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswafflesry.
    I see you like to resort to calling people waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless. Are you hiding something or are you just braindead?

    Leave a comment:


  • 10Toes
    replied
    Originally posted by MonkeyMan
    I dress like the Stig on the way to the store.
    Pics or it didn't happen.

    Leave a comment:


  • MonkeyMan
    replied
    I dress like the Stig on the way to the store.

    Leave a comment:

Working...