What brought you to R3Vlimited?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Roysneon
    replied
    Google searched a tech question then saw all the pretty cars....

    Leave a comment:


  • giantkeeper
    replied
    Because R3V is e30!

    Leave a comment:


  • frankenbeemer
    replied
    Bought a POS sooper eta, needed info, found r3v, tarped like a beaver.

    Leave a comment:


  • flyboyx
    replied
    I came here for the bakery......and I wanted to see a couple junked m3's. Oh well. At least I learned how to pock a spider with a coathanger.

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    replied
    was looking for some handsome American boyz, and found my way here.........

    I think I wanted to sell a ton of crap I had laying around in my garage, and didn't want to pay ebay fees.

    Leave a comment:


  • willworkfore30s
    replied
    I was on e30tech all the time when I was dreaming of an e30. I just kept seeing r3v referenced every where. Eventually I checked it out and have been here ever since.

    Leave a comment:


  • svtlmr
    replied
    It was the e30 what brought me here ( and Google)

    Leave a comment:


  • MAXELHOFF
    replied
    lol

    Beans.

    Oh, and good humor.

    Tons of information too!.











    Definitely not the pron.

    Leave a comment:


  • gath
    replied
    Google referred me to R3vlimited and e30tech. I hang out here more coz of info and “social atmosphere”.

    Leave a comment:


  • sonej4
    replied
    A friend and Google after buying an e30

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    Originally posted by obes
    i was kidnapped and forced to come here....
    in a pillow case

    Leave a comment:


  • obes
    replied
    i was kidnapped and forced to come here....

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    Originally posted by E30SPDFRK
    This. I lurked on e30tech for a while and kept seeing references to r3v, so I checked the place out and found that there was more knowledge on here then e30tech.
    Exactly how I got here.

    Leave a comment:


  • decay
    replied
    Originally posted by nando
    E30sport.net closed down. :p
    yup.

    Leave a comment:


  • ButtJuice
    replied
    -Got into e30s
    -Google-researched about them
    -Found e30tech
    -Heard R3v was brutal and mean
    -Joined R3v :)

    Leave a comment:

Working...