What brought you to R3Vlimited?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • pandaboo911
    replied
    this is pictures thread

    Leave a comment:


  • E30SPDFRK
    replied
    Originally posted by turge
    Found e30tech first, then found r3v from some links on there.
    This. I lurked on e30tech for a while and kept seeing references to r3v, so I checked the place out and found that there was more knowledge on here then e30tech. Plus the cars in the sigs looked cooler. I lurked for a year or so then eventually signed up so I could try and buy a set of h&r cup kit springs that eric325i (or something like that) was selling. Blunt and GG made me love the place and I've stuck around ever since.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zasz
    replied
    My E30 purchase.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    Before Roadfly died I recall everyone talking about Jordan and his POS e30....or something like that.

    Anyway this character was a douche and curiousity got the better of me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pl3wA
    replied
    Redtube.. yeah, mostly redtube

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdAccord
    replied
    damn good question. I don't even remember joining, and will look to the left after this post to see when it was. Got my first e30 in 2002, I remember there was another forum or two but I don't even remember what they were. Anyone?

    Leave a comment:


  • jaywood
    replied
    I was looking for e30's locally and Google linked me to r3v!

    Leave a comment:


  • Wild Ride
    replied
    I joined for e30 info and lurked for years just soaking it all up with a low post count

    Leave a comment:


  • Regnar75
    replied
    I was trying to research more on e30s, my dad owns one and i wanted to get one too. plus e30tech wasnt taking more members

    Leave a comment:


  • obes
    replied
    a.k brought me here..

    Leave a comment:


  • emerson.
    replied
    Honesty the higher traffic in the classifieds. I feel more at home on e30t, seems to be less douche bags cause the gates are closed
    Last edited by emerson.; 03-01-2013, 10:42 PM. Reason: Nvm

    Leave a comment:


  • e30vert
    replied
    Same as lots of others. Did a search for technical issues, DIY Tutorials, Write Ups, etc...
    Of course I came here first and foremost for the e30 information. It gives me lots of inspiration when it comes to modifications that I want to implement.
    Its also nice to see what does'nt work so I can steer clear.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Wagen
    replied
    I can't remember. It might have been after seeing a link on Jordan's car cardomain site, or BEN, or just a google search for e30 technical help.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rose E30
    replied
    I drove an E30 at an autocross and met Sean, who convinced me to buy one and recommended that I join up here.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30nub
    replied
    Picked up my first e30, went home and l looked up some e30 forums. Tried numerously to get on e30tech and that never worked. Asked some friends and they pointed me to bimmerfest and bimmerforums. I wanted a more specific forum and somehow came across r3v. Now here I stay.

    Leave a comment:

Working...