missed this deal by three hours $500 318is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

missed this deal by three hours $500 318is

Only thing wrong was it was overheating. Might have needed a thermostat, or head gasket, or s52 swap. Dang! 1991 318is with perfect paint, clean interior, bunch of new stuff for $500.

Just got the " sorry it's sold" message. Crushed.

http://medford.craigslist.org/cto/3666526865.html Sharing my sadness as I'm sure you'll commiserate.
    "just love those little tanky inline 6's"

man, I HATE HATE HATE that feeling. But I am sure you are one of many to receive that message on this particular car.

WOW what a deal!

Who the F*%$ sells a mint looking brilliantrot 318is in great shape for freaking FIVE HUNDRED BUCKS?

Now i'm mad...

Comment

That hurts. What a great find.
      1987 325e Commuter Project Blog

1967 1600 Project Blog: www.TX02.blogspot.com

Comment

Encouraging to know that deals are still out there. If it were posted here it would have been for $3500.

Comment

Originally posted by structured View Post
          Encouraging to know that deals are still out there. If it were posted here it would have been for $3500.
          That low? I would be surprised to see if anyone listed a car like that here for any less than $4500.

Comment

Step 1: Buy e30 anywhere but on e30 forums
            Step 2: fix er up(optional)
            Step 3: Post for sale ad on r3v
            Step 4: Profit

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
              Who the F*%$ sells a mint looking brilliantrot 318is in great shape for freaking FIVE HUNDRED BUCKS?
              Someone with their sanity still intact.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Maybe the price was a typo
                Seat Shocks....I have passed the baton to John Christy from Ninestitch. Email John or Garrett at ninestitch1@gmail.com

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...86#post4944786
                Alice the Time Capsule
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=360504
                87 Zinno Cabrio barn find 98k and still smells like a barn. Build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...20#post3455220

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                  That low? I would be surprised to see if anyone listed a car like that here for any less than $4500.
                  I don't think it as as mint as the ad states. Nice from as far as that pic was taken, maybe, but I doubt it was mint.

Comment

not a typo. He e-mailed me back right away and thanked me for my interest, but it had sold. Was just dreaming about finding a clean e30 rwd that needed a heart transplant. Would have been a dream come true
                    "just love those little tanky inline 6's"

Comment

You gotta get over it. Most of us on this forum have missed too many good deals to mention. Me for example: one of six factory turbocharged 1985 euro m6(s) built. The price you ask? 1500 bucks and it was only missing the keys. I was stuck in a hotel room in des moines while the car was for sale here in houston. It was advertised so you wouldnt know what it was unless you called and talked to the owners brother.it took two days to sell and I was no where near home. Life is a bitch. Just eat a carton of ice cream and you will feel better.
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Some people don't know or don't care. It's a 20 year old BMW! We just happen to be enthusiasts of this particular 20+year old BMW.
                        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

I bought this car on friday. Guy had to get rid of it as the mechanic he took it to couldn't figure out what was wrong with it and his wife said that he can't have the 318IS and his X3... so he wanted it gone and fast. he has around 6000 into it since 2010.
                          http://imgur.com/a/ckEQ3/all Proof. Still feels like I stole it. he jsut had the front seats reupholstered at the nicest place in town. still has the 4.10 LSD. Looks like it needs a fan clutch, water pump and maybe a head gasket (unlikely). AC blows cold, everything works even the econometer in the dash.
                          Last edited by SedanSandwich; 03-10-2013, 10:03 PM.

Comment

^ Dang you lucky!

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

wow thats insane

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                              Ig:ryno_pzk
                              I like the tuna here.
                              Originally posted by lambo
                              Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Working...
                              X