No announcement yet.

N54 Turbo Kit 829whp/781wtq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone knows if the head bolts in the N54 are the same size as in the M52TU/M54?

AFAIK the blocks are the same, but maybe the bolts are bigger.
    ---E30 320i Hennarot 1984 Sedan---

Comment

I wonder what the mileage on the engine is. I see a few '07-'09 335i with a little over 100k on them for less than an average e46 M3. Seems like a pretty good deal for a fast, modern BMW. Maybe I'm weird in that I prefer the looks of the e92 over the e46.
      My Feedback

Comment

One of my buds (the guy with the tattoos sitting in the trunk in the video) does all the fab work for this kit. His work and his shop is top notch. This is his full carbon 1 series running the same setup as in the OP

Comment

Originally posted by ncbrock View Post
          One of my buds (the guy with the tattoos sitting in the trunk in the video) does all the fab work for this kit. His work and his shop is top notch. This is his full carbon 1 series running the same setup as in the OP
          Badass car. Do you have any knowledge on the kit by chance? How miles have they recorded and such.
          Neue Motorsports: http://www.neuemotorsports.com/

Instagram: https://instagram.com/neuemotorsports/

Comment

I know Dave (328ijunkie) has has at least one 600+whp N54 car through his shop for tuning/work, impressive that it can do >800 on stock internals though.
            Originally posted by priapism
            My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
            Originally posted by shameson
            Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Dylanhat View Post
              Badass car. Do you have any knowledge on the kit by chance? How miles have they recorded and such.
              I don't know the longevity on that 335 in the video, but I know his 1 series track car has been pushed very hard at the track for the good portion of this year on that setup. Next event I'll ask him about specifically how long they've been running it on the 335.

Comment

hi
                first of all i would like you to welcome on
                this one of the immense best site over entire web , however i am sorry that can't give you an answer about your query , but i know where your answer
                ----------------------------------
                classified website

Comment

Originally posted by ncbrock View Post
                  Any idea how light that 1 series is with all that carbon? Ive wondered how much weight can be removed from them when they dont have the millions of sensors all new cars have...

That thing looks mean
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                  X