Comment

Originally posted by jdt10768 View Post
      Originally posted by McGyver View Post
      Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
      Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
      Originally posted by agent View Post
      Should have brought
      It's the same thing for all intensive purposes.
      I dunno, I could care less.
      Could you be more pacific?
      Well i think people take it for granite that they can jump on the hate train.
      C'mon guys, it's just water over the bridge at this point
      Originally posted by kronus
      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by Mo Brighta View Post
        Whew!

I am doing a group buy on the 2002 FAQ, 31 customers, thousands of dollars at stake, with an 8-12 week lead time on the sale. Someone suggested that I post an update, in light of "that recent Speedracer debacle."

I had no idea at the time that this magnitude of skullduggery was afoot. :o
        As of many years ago, I resolved to stay open and very public with the facts for sales and purchases, BOY am I GLAD I DID. And thanks to all of you who have supported my lighting business, it's made me feel 'very useful.' And helps me pay the bills...

Oh, and a PS - I'll not be asking folks to send a 'F&F money transfer' again, it just seems too tarnished by things like this... last thing I want to do is behave like a scammer in any way.

Now go check your tail lights! :D
        What am I checking my tail lights for? I want new lights :(
        sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Plot twist: the car in the driveway is an unmarked cruiser. His dad is a crooked cop in charge of this whole operation and sh!t gets deeper and deeper!

On a serious note, I praise your (and the whole R3v community's) detective skills to find this guy and get your money back. But I agree with others, the consequences need to be alot more serious to have any future effect on him!
          Originally posted by 36brua
          Isn't that what these forums are all about making stuff easier... OO no never mind this is r3v...
          Patryk:up:
          Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 325is ///M-Tech II
          08 VW .:R32
          04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

I think you missed the point...
            I got it, I just choose to ignore it. Rather not loose the topic. Because you know, a mans 1400$ is more important then of key word play
            Last edited by Das Delfin; 09-16-2015, 12:10 PM.

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

I spoke with Don yesterday and asked him to explain this misunderstanding. He says he doesn't care to explain his case and will leave it as is for now.

I'm researching New Mexico law on "intent do defraud" with an emphasis on interstate transactions, as well as mail fraud, particular to USPS as a Federal entity.

There have been others who have spoken up on how he has ripped off other communities and am actively gathering information on those particular instances.

I'd rather he just explain his story. I got what I wanted back, but I also don't want this happening again, as he seems to be a serial offender of fraud and theft through internet sales scams. He knows that the information here can have the legal system on him for a long time. Legal recourse is imminent, I hope he knows this.

I would expect, for his family's sake, that he makes a statement. He may be childish and self-absorbed in his actions, but he forgets that we have personal information of his entire family, and like any disgruntled victim with a long-term grudge, he and his family will continue to experience inconveniences.

I don't think he gets it. I really don't think he gets it.
              world renown Harry Potter expert
              sigpic

Comment

Imo if he dug himself this deep into a hole and still wont own up to it and explain himself he has to be hiding something bigger like scamming other people to pay back those who found him out. Something is seriously fishy about this whole situation.
                2.7i Stroker Turbo Build Thread

90 325i | 95 Miata

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                  I don't think he gets it. I really don't think he gets it.
                  No, he doesn't. He doesn't seem to have any remorse whatsoever, and I fully expect he will do it again. He's only mad that he got caught. And I feel like we're not seeing the whole story. Too make fake names, too many paypal account. I'm pretty sure there's more to this.

Throw the book at him.

Comment

Sometimes you want to peel back the onion, really bad...In some cases though, once you peel it, you regret it. This could seriously lead to something you want no part of. I wouldn't keep digging.. Curiosity is what killed the cat..and old saying in Puerto Rico;-)

Sent from my Samsung Note 4
                    '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
                    '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

It seems as though it is pretty bad, and not a one time thing that he will learn from. Peel the onion, and let the cat investigate.

Comment

Originally posted by rcsoundn1 View Post
                        It seems as though it is pretty bad, and not a one time thing that he will learn from. Peel the onion, and let the cat investigate.
                        it's easy to say peel the onion when you're not the one involved in the situation, you're just a "spectator".. I don't know where you're from, but where I'm from, people do crazy things when desperate and find themselves cornered. I've seen people get killed over $1. It's just not worth it at end just because you're trying to "peel back the onion", and curious to find out what else he's involved in.

Comment

anyone with access to the news knows that things like that occur everywhere. Report the jerk at least and move on. Statements like that, tend to follow a, "why prosecute anyone" ideal. Its easier to let them go.

Comment

anyone with access to the news knows that things like that occur everywhere. Report the jerk at least and move on. Statements like that, tend to follow a, "why prosecute anyone" ideal. Its easier to let them go.
                            Access to the news? I was born and raised there, and unfortunately was around similar situations where things got out of control and people got hurt for next to nothing. People got scammed sure it sucks, but they got their money back. Report them of course which I think has been done already(not sure) and leave it at that. Trying to find out what else this kid is involved in or how deep this is, is the wrong answer. But what do I know...if you didn't grow up in this type of environment, I can see how one can feel this is only observed in the news and can't happen to them.

Comment

My point about the news was this isnt regional. Things like you say occur all over. Myabe he should not dig, as it does put him at risk. But he seems to want to, and is aware of a risk.

Comment

My point about the news was this isnt regional. Things like you say occur all over. Myabe he should not dig, as it does put him at risk. But he seems to want to, and is aware of a risk.
                                Fair enough!

Comment

Working...
                                X