Sup
And at the thread...84-87 higher rear arches/smaller tails> all
opinions welcom: best year of the e30?
Collapse
X
-
True enough. Really the year doesn't matter too much anymore, few are kept stock.
The best e30 is going to be the most rust free e30 with good paint. Everything else is fairly simple to change.Leave a comment:
-
I think in matters more on whats equipped than the year.
Mine's a 3/91 build date coupe with all the sport goodies, only things that I didn't get where the heated seats, maplight mirror, 13 button OBC and it WAS automatic. Ellipsoids and non-airbag wheel are the only things I've retrofitted so far (besides the manual swap).Leave a comment:
-
-
-
-
-
87 is. has the badass airdam, newer motronic, all the bells and whistles stock, and doesn't rub rear arches like a vert or late model. doesn't have the abnormalities of 84-86 cars, like the rear seatbelt mounts. Hooks right up to m30 swap too.Leave a comment:
-
Personally, I don't care. As long as it has an M20B25, a fixed roof, and 51mm tubes. The diving board equipped, early valence 325is is my favorite look for an E30 though.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: