This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 M3
    Bid for the chance to own a 1991 BMW M3 at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #12,850.

Silver looks so good on the M3

edit: says its Lachs?.. doesnt look like it to me, but what do i know
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 2mAn; 09-26-2018, 10:23 AM.
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
      Funny how he’s claiming it’s so much better than regular M3, but no driving video posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yet, he's selling it and keeping the 5 other "stock" M3's he has. GTFOH. Miss me with that sales pitch.

Simon, 90-91's silvers are all sterling. Although it's been repainted, it looks Sterling to me.
      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
        Simon, 90-91's silvers are all sterling. Although it's been repainted, it looks Sterling to me.
        I initially posted Sterling, but the ad said Lachs... good to know I was right. What a surprise that BaT was wrong ...

BTW That racecarboi M3 has a driving video up.. a terrible one at that but a video nonetheless
        Simon
        Current Cars:

Comment

Yet, he's selling it and keeping the 5 other "stock" M3's he has. GTFOH. Miss me with that sales pitch.

He also stated he posted this M3 for sale because he knew it ruffle the feathers of the purists.

I'd like to know where he's getting his crack from, sounds like its some good stuff!
          Steve • Toronto
          1991 318is • Brillantrot
          Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
            He also stated he posted this M3 for sale because he knew it ruffle the feathers of the purists.

I'd like to know where he's getting his crack from, sounds like its some good stuff!

Originally posted by Legend_of_30 (The Seller) View Post
            I am reminded of the quote “A statue has never been erected in honor of a critic.”

Me:

'89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

I was pleasantly surprised to see that red '88 4 door Super ETA bring $9100 yesterday in auction. I thought that was pretty good money for a diving board sedan!
              1988 325 Lachs Sedan SOLD

1989 325i Bronzit Beige 2 Door
              SOLD

2018 Volkswagen Alltrack SE DSG
              Past:1988 325iS Lachs 5 Speed

Comment

Originally posted by amcp View Post
                Not an e30 but a hell of a track car.
                Bid for the chance to own a 1997 BMW M3 Coupe Track Car at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #12,792.

Want
                Much want here as well. I will have an E36 M3 track car one day.
                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

That's a really nice car....
                  Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

what a shocker that nobody bid on that URO M3... $36k shouldve been good enough
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:

Comment

Ha, yeah big shocker there. Not a word from the bidders either. The shill bidding didn't fool anybody huh? Even if I were interested, I'd be wary of the bidding going to $36k in the first 48 hours with a total of 4-5 bids. That's just ridiculous for this particular car. Almost like they knew what the reserve was, right?
                      Last edited by reelizmpro; 09-27-2018, 02:21 PM.
                      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

My 240z is now on BaT:

Bid for the chance to own a 1973 Datsun 240Z at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #12,875.

Originally posted by blunt
                        can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
                          My 240z is now on BaT:

Bid for the chance to own a 1973 Datsun 240Z at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #12,875.
                          Sounds like people like it but they really want more pictures!

Good luck!
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:

Comment

Ha, yeah big shocker there. Not a word from the bidders either. The shill bidding didn't fool anybody huh? Even if I were interested, I'd be wary of the bidding going to $36k in the first 48 hours with a total of 4-5 bids. That's just ridiculous for this particular car. Almost like they knew what the reserve was, right?
                            Lately BAT has become full of straight up pansies. It's all people who have joined in the last few years and don't realize what the site used to be like before the auctions. Now they think it's supposed to be handjobs and unicorn farts - no negativity or nitpicking of the cars up for auction.

If you can't stand the criticism, don't list your car on BAT. But unfortunately, people just look at it like a Barrett Jackson any more, and where everyone should just shut up and bid. It's a pay day for the seller is all. I'm really just tired of the new "community" any more. None of the old sarcasm that used to run rampant on it.

That POS M3 was a prime example of the "get your buds involved".

I'm glad it didn't sell, now he can stiff some D-bag in person.
                            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                            2016 Ford Flex
                            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                              Sounds like people like it but they really want more pictures!

Good luck!
                              Thanks. I added 5 more photos of common problem areas, and a start-up/revving vid late this afternoon, hope that helps
                              Originally posted by blunt
                              can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                                It's a pay day for the seller is all.
                                Bring Another Thousand has never been more relevant. The prices on everything just seem to be going up and up and up. It's crazy.
                                AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                                X