Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just give it time. Last minute bidders coming in.

A buddy of mine listed the CSI today. Had the wheels on backwards apparently in the photos. DOH! (he didn't buy my idea of just flipping the photo...)
    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
    2016 Ford Flex
    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Can I ask what your reserve price was?
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by Ygtbsm1969
        It doest even really need to sell ship it or keep it and store it I like it for the story and thats all that matters.
        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

I think you're trying too hard to convince others to love it as much as you do.

Trust me, I love my 318is just as much but I'm also a realist that its not worth the same to another person and it is to me.
          Steve • Toronto
          1991 318is • Brillantrot
          Build Thread

Comment

^ this
            I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
            DB vert plastic bumpers
            OEM Keys
            MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
            91 ic Calypso 3.1
            86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
            TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
            e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

That fucknut selling the high mileage 318is sounds like a douche-nozzle. Won't allow inspection before the end of the auction. Hope nobody else bids on it or the buyer bails.
              2016 Ford Flex

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                That fucknut selling the high mileage 318is sounds like a douche-nozzle. Won't allow inspection before the end of the auction. Hope nobody else bids on it or the buyer bails.
                Calm down, he never said anything like that... though it does sound implied that he will be difficult to nail down. Maybe it will work out for one of the two locals who want to see it
                Simon
                Current Cars:

Comment

Bring a Trailer Auctions, E30 edition

Look at some of his previous auctions.. he’s got history on eBay under BenzBimmersandSomething. Look at the modded M3. Just saying, the guy sounds like a dealer/flipper, but still listed as private party.

Either way, it’s not like I’d have any interest in a 318is, but it just grinds my gears when people want to sell something but act like they are hiding something. His long rant about how buyers trust the community more than seeing the car in person just seemed a little pompous.

...or maybe I just read too much in to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by djjerme; 02-08-2019, 10:49 PM.
                  2016 Ford Flex

Comment

Originally posted by Ygtbsm1969
                    Hey guys last update and I need to get busy on other things.
                    I wanted to clear something up before it became a rumor mill, Guys at the end of the auction posted legal concerns with my presentation. What nobody other than a few close to me new was ACS USA was sent the document and I told them I would not post it or sell it unless they cleared what I said. I work as a nurse and am not stupid, and I respect the brand to much.

Second the ACS will remain with us forever, My attorney is drawing up the papers to ensure it goes to my son and his name goes on the title next week. I dont believe it will ever be sold in my life and im glad. I actually saw my sons smile when I told him and it should make him the only replacement that would ever out-shadow the one he lost.

Just thought you might like to know were she went and thanks for helping me try to sell her, and Im happy it didn't.
                    I've been in and out of this thread but totally didn't catch that the ACS was your car. My brother started bidding on it when there was 45 minutes left, and it was at $9500ish. I was on the phone with him as he went all the way up to $11,700 or $12k in the last few minutes. Was super bummed once it went into the $13's. Just couldn't justify it. And for what its worth, he didn't care much if it was 100% authentic or just a collection of ACS parts. It ticked all the boxes. Touring, red, ACS parts, ACS engine, and it was taken care of. Cool car. I'm sure it was the right move keeping it in the fam since it didn't meet the reserve.
                    E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

1989 M3
                      Bid for the chance to own a 1989 BMW M3 at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #16,395.
                      Attached Files
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:

Comment

Mmmmmmm3!
                        Wonder if Cinnabar is brighter than zinno.

CAPP :-)

Comment

I need a bucket of popcorn looking at the comments section on this M3. I have to agree that the history of this particular vehicle seems a little sketchy.

90 Bronzit 325is
                          16 Black Sapphire 340i M Sport

Comment

Originally posted by Cptcarisma View Post
                            Mmmmmmm3!
                            Wonder if Cinnabar is brighter than zinno.

Zinnoberrot = cinnabar red

The more you know :)

AB
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I hate zinnoberrot, only seen it look good on a few cars. Calypsorot is so much nicer when it’s fresh in my opinion

Comment

Ah, hey thanks Austin! I thought it looked the same shade as mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X