X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. It was good and I enjoyed the battleship bit
    2. That Zenos E10 is cool as hell
    3. Every time I see the 4C from the front I like it a little less

I also read that the Zenos is also available with a 350hp 2.3L engine. That's potent. Especially for a sub 1,600lb car. Well, if you're going to have no roof you should at least have a motorcycle-like power to weight ratio.

IG @turbovarg
    '91 318is, M20 turbo
    [CoTM: 4-18]
    '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
    - updated 3-17

Comment

Big fan of the most recent episode. To me, it's getting better with each episode.
      My previous build (currently E30-less)
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

They just announced a 2-part special releasing December 30th and 31st. :o
        Current:
        1989 325i
        1988 M3
        1987 325ic
        Past:
        2001 330ci
        2001 M3

Comment

I think its safe to say that they are back
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by jhaurimn View Post
            They just announced a 2-part special releasing December 30th and 31st. :o

Awww yeees maybe they will got back to Argentina?

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
            1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
            Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
            Mtech 2 turbo restoration
            Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

holy shit just got the run around from amazon prime customer service. Somehow I missed the $79/yr promotion even though I signed up the day of. I called up to have it corrected and the guy on the phone misheard my story 4 times and cancelled my subscription. I called back a couple times and finally got an english native who would help me with my problem and we figured out that she didn't have access to the old promo codes. So in essence it would take them 3 days to issue me a refund for the account he erroneously cancelled, but I would be billed for my "new" account today. At the regular price of 99/yr. What a crock of shit

Call it a labor of love for the GT trio

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
                Somehow I missed the $79/yr promotion even though I signed up the day of.
                How did you go a month without knowing it was activated and working?
                Originally posted by kronus
                would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                  Awww yeees maybe they will got back to Argentina?
                  Sounds like Namibia actually

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                    He probably thought he signed up for 79 a year, but he actually was paying 99 a year. So he still had an account, but was just being charged more.

Comment

Amazon... What a crock of shit.
                      Amen.

t
                      now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                        Apparently I'd signed up for the "1 month free trial" as I checked my bank account and there was an amazon prime charge December 17th. Oh well.

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
                          Apparently I'd signed up for the "1 month free trial" as I checked my bank account and there was an amazon prime charge December 17th. Oh well.
                          Ah, well that would explain why you didn't get the better deal.

$20 is $20, although between the shows I watch, the music I listen to and the two day shipping, all of which are included in the cost of membership, I feel like I'm definitely getting at least $100/year worth of value out of Prime.
                          Originally posted by kronus
                          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

This latest episode was great. Lots of Ford material, but all very well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahalaleel View Post
                              This latest episode was great. Lots of Ford material, but all very well done.
                              Agreed. I thought the Le Mans/GT40 segment was great
                              - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

They seem to be finding the grove more and more with each installment. They are getting back to more what I would expect from them now. I did about lose it with the "I arrived first" bit.......
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X