This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 82eye View Post
    i guess this weird filler on my car is a bit rare.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BMWe303.jpg
Views:	896
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	10033552

have to take another pic not tied to photobucket
    Had to buy a month subscription to get all of my photos from them. They held them hostage and wouldn't let me download them without a subscription. Screw them!
    1990 325is
    m52b28
    3.73lsd
    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by DELPHINtimecapsule View Post
      As if standard transmission wasn't enough of a theft deterrent these days.....
      Click image for larger version

Name:	image_163131.jpg
Views:	734
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	10033585
      You'll really be rowing a boat... lol

Comment

i like it lol ..

are you gonna install it ?
        It's tempting just for the photo ops, but a bit too much of a commitment probably...most likely a piece for the storage shelf.

Comment

Interesting… never seen one. Very cool!
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
          IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post

Had to buy a month subscription to get all of my photos from them. They held them hostage and wouldn't let me download them without a subscription. Screw them!

they kinda killed the forums

Comment

they kinda killed the forums
              true dat! I forgot I even had pictures there and then I happened to notice an email stating I need to buy a subscription as I'm over my limit. Also forgot I still had a subscription so I went and canceled that. Thanks for the reminder!
              1990 325is
              m52b28
              3.73lsd
              g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

As if standard transmission wasn't enough of a theft deterrent these days.....

Click image for larger version Name:	knob lock 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	103.2 KB ID:	10033565
                Was this the one that was on eBay for awhile? Its such a cool part but probably wouldnt install it if I had one.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike36 View Post

Was this the one that was on eBay for awhile? Its such a cool part but probably wouldnt install it if I had one.
                  it was given to me I doubt it was the same one. How much were they asking?

Comment

it was given to me I doubt it was the same one. How much were they asking?
                    Nice! I think it was listed for $200-$300.
                    sigpic

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	6657C5A8-B3E8-4C92-8C9E-AEA5BBBA12B2.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	63.0 KB ID:	10035931

Comment

4x100 16x7.5 mk Motorsport mk1 wheels i just picked up

Comment

Originally posted by Jsolly View Post
                          4x100 16x7.5 mk Motorsport mk1 wheels i just picked up
                          those are nice. i guess i'm gonna have to look at 16's. have a set of new ronal ls in 15 and can't get tires at all.

Comment

those are nice. i guess i'm gonna have to look at 16's. have a set of new ronal ls in 15 and can't get tires at all.
                            Awesome man i actually have the ronals on my convertible, I’m running 205/55r 15 Yokohama s drive and the fitment is really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsolly View Post

Awesome man i actually have the ronals on my convertible, I’m running 205/55r 15 Yokohama s drive and the fitment is really nice.

i was shooting for 215 55 r15's. a touch more sidewall. i'm expanding my tire search to 225 50 r 15 and am looking at the 205s as well. the 225 50's are getting pretty wide for a stock wheel well, and the 205s might not have enough sidewall for my roads. there is at least some selection in those sizes. it's the reason i'm contemplating the 16in rim. just way more choices.

Comment

i was shooting for 215 55 r15's. a touch more sidewall. i'm expanding my tire search to 225 50 r 15 and am looking at the 205s as well. the 225 50's are getting pretty wide for a stock wheel well, and the 205s might not have enough sidewall for my roads. there is at least some selection in those sizes. it's the reason i'm contemplating the 16in rim. just way more choices.
                                I settled for the tires i got after looking for 225/50s, I’m pretty happy. With the new 16s I ordered some 225/45r16

Comment

Working...
                                X