• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	9940958 First of all...this new forum format is quite frustrating. Anyway, these are OEM mudflaps for 1991 models with OEM "iS" side skirts. Anyone ever seen these before? I had not.

Comment

Originally posted by cornchip View Post

Indeed if it isn't, I've added it to my list of ideas for 3D printed rare E30 parts at e30update.com. If you want me to reverse-engineer it to be 3D printed, consider becoming a patron through Patreon. The link to the Patreon is on my YouTube channel which you can link to from my website. The cool thing about a part like this is that you can engineer it to be even better than the original. The first official E30 Update product is a great example of that, and really part of the point of E30 Update & 3D printing in general.

(updated for info & clarity)
      Thanks for sharing, Ordering diving board front plate filler NOW!

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
      @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Originally posted by DELPHINtimecapsule View Post
        [ Anyone ever seen these before? I had not.
        I've heard of them before but never seen them. I would love to find a set someday.

My Garage
        2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
        1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
        1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
        Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by stonea View Post
          I've heard of them before but never seen them. I would love to find a set someday.
          I bought them off ebay.de and seller was willing to ship to US...took forever because of covid. I did not know what they were when I bought them, and had to research. I just knew they were OEM and at that price I should get them.

Comment

PFEBA AERODYNAMIK BODY KIT (Skirts & Door trims)

Hi guys, i bought my 318iS a couple of months ago with original M-Tech 2 parts apart from the side skirts and door trim.
            After searching i found out these are OEM BMW Pfeba Aerodynamic parts. Another line of bodykit offered on the Type 1 & Type 2 cars.

Does anybody else have these installed or does anybody know someone that owns these? I'm tempted to remove them and search for original M-Tech 2 skirts, door pods and put these ones up for sale.

Click image for larger version  Name:	ACtC-3dyrcBmcrrJIiw1-YgwZNFG2E9arEDvPL2bj0vIvj56oR2ECL4muG4NGwm241UuP8oX_xii0RHkAQIK_hvYJSR7x0eIotmH30ayAwA1Sxc_lVYuKraG4hdgIfshlgRorGmC-UzsC2jz-UynJQwAxdC1Yg=w1348-h759-no?authuser=0.jpg Views:	0 Size:	60.9 KB ID:	9960027
            Click image for larger version  Name:	ACtC-3deL4Uiw4x6atqYdMegP62xIWSo2rGFfOBPkHGVNRfs0NTUSrNZBI6CJaEWkBci_ZgIwizuYsNN4M8dh7GuU5GiX-iaJ2QeaCgt1mvTop00gNTXhqXkoMNlrIElrX8VbecJ3eeeI_jFCyrwFsfd_BNaLQ=w1348-h759-no?authuser=0.jpg Views:	0 Size:	61.3 KB ID:	9960028
            Click image for larger version  Name:	ACtC-3cCPKBYGnpaFS_hoiyGKFnMM7x3dsNgNkoMwgfvzJ_YEhzp95okWU3X2-Hg1DN-BJUpnGuxyZuHsSVPoxSW6N5NluMB2FtQI9pel3XiF8T0J9e-hDyy_SymirW_jZcoDjv9KpOpxBQA9h0wfXJE3qbniA=w1348-h759-no?authuser=0.jpg Views:	0 Size:	59.8 KB ID:	9960030
            Click image for larger version  Name:	ACtC-3c0oqicqFED5pcHHGt59sF2Ev8MTsCEb9LLNFOkWgCy9aaVTkMFueD9CrcgFU3SavYjXysfRpaHgzw0wLJJjLJTJtYf3Qb_ka2YGrXDAJaOu-dykBaEUuThAK_xqk1QLWcsSFE0BtVGSVemdXSaePxr1g=w1348-h759-no?authuser=0.jpg Views:	0 Size:	72.7 KB ID:	9960029
            Belgian E30 Driver
            /
            //
            1990 - E30 - 318i Cabriolet Brilliantrot
            /// 1988 - E30 - 320i Touring Diamantschwarz (Sold)
            /// 1990 - E30 - 318IS Coupé Lazurblau

Check out my Rare BMW Music Edition Cassettes Topic

Comment

Shame this thread died....I just got one of the rarest parts ever but I won't post it unless I can get 5 posts here from different people asking to see it.

Comment

Shame this thread died....I just got one of the rarest parts ever but I won't post it unless I can get 5 posts here from different people asking to see it.
                Break with it...

acs rearview mirrors?
                Last edited by bradmer; 10-08-2021, 06:31 AM. Reason: added guess

Comment

OK, let's see it....

We should all post our best guess - is it a factory integrated radar detector?

Comment

i guess this weird filler on my car is a bit rare.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BMWe303.jpg
Views:	893
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	10033552

have to take another pic not tied to photobucket

Comment

RD 24v M20 head? lol
                      Originally posted by priapism
                      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                      Originally posted by shameson
                      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post

RD 24v M20 head? lol
                        Damn, if this is where the bar is set people are going to be disappointed....but you will get a kick out my part. (maybe it is more odd and never circulated than rare)
                        Last edited by DELPHINtimecapsule; 10-08-2021, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mjweimer View Post
                          OK, let's see it....

We should all post our best guess - is it a factory integrated radar detector?
                          Another item that would put my part to shame...I think I oversold this...but I will upload photos in a bit.

Comment

I dunno know what it could be...but I'd like to!

Comment

As if standard transmission wasn't enough of a theft deterrent these days.....

Click image for larger version  Name:	knob lock 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	103.2 KB ID:	10033565

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	knob lock 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	103.2 KB ID:	10033565
                                i like it lol ..

are you gonna install it ?

Comment

Working...
                                X