I love to catch people being stupid.
Collapse
X
-
I had a funny thing happen to me a while back when I was getting my car inspected. Some guy walks up to me and starts to comment about the 5-point harness in the back seats. I had the hardest time explaining to this idiot that it was the slack for the center lab belt. There was a time after that when someone thought it was a shoulder belt for the center passenger. I told him to pull on it and thought that he broke it! -
-
Guest repliedI was coming back from school today and there was a glacier bleu' 325i in the parking lot. There was a guy saying that it was his and the car had, this, and this, and that. 4 minutes later, this lady came and got in the car. ASS, wasnt even his car. oh and in the conversation, he told me it was all wheel drive. So i say does it have an LSD and he says no, just a differential.
:down:Leave a comment:
-
It gets worse, if you have a VW. I've owned several in the past, including a rather well built 2.2L stroker 16V Scirocco. Pulled into a full serve gas station one night, and asked him to fill it with 94. He laughed, so I asked whats so funny. He says "94, in a diesel???"
This guy worked in a full serve gas station, and believed that ALL VW's are diesel powered. Yikes.
When I owned my 72 2002tii, I had a neighbour with a then new E34. She seemed to like cars, and when she saw the 02, she said "Oh, you got a new car, is that a Lada?". I told her it was a BMW, just like hers. She laughed, and walked into her house.
Drove me ex's boss home one night, in my 76 2002. He says "I really like BMW's, but for the longest time, thought they were British Motor Works. Then someone corrected me one day, and explained how they come from Belgium, not Britain".
Hate poking fun at my own family, but I've tried to get my mom into an E36, and my bro into an E39. BOTH of them have said the same thing to me. "Do you KNOW how much it costs to fix a BMW?". Those who don't know, I own a BMW repair shop. So yeah, I know what they cost to fix. Mom drives a Jetta, and bro drives a new Altima. Ugghhh
UgghhhLeave a comment:
-
one time i was at a mates party, and what do you know when i arrived i saw another e30, a 90 318i i found out. anyway i met the guy... complete fucking loser, the metro dresser and all hardcore, anyway i started talking, all the usual stuff... then he told me "yeah its fast i got upto 85 km's per hour last week, in first gear!" i said "what?!!??" he said " yeah because its 2.3 litres it can do that!" i sayed "have you done an engine swap or somthing and he said "nar its completely stock, execpt for a pod filter"
i looked away in disgust and said "dude thats the m3 that had the 2.3 litre", then he denied it and said that his car had it aswell. ohhhh how angry was i at this ignorant personLeave a comment:
-
How about this on national radio.
A commercial for a Ford SUV claiming to have better fuel economy than a V-6 BMW. Anyone heard that one yet?
KeithLeave a comment:
-
-
wow, that is horrible. The red interior bits with the base seats and the V6 with huge tips are enough for me to call it rice, but the douche driving it really completes the picture ;)Leave a comment:
-
God that just goes to show you just how stupid really are when they don't know a damn thing about what they are talking about but keep running their mouth anyway.Leave a comment:
-
Turbo rotary with headers and pistons and nawz and stock intercooler and all that right? LMAOLeave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
The elusive V6 engine! Damn!
I for the first time got a comment that how our hoods pop forward is "cool" and "different." I was at work and a coworker saw me messing with my car diagnosing it (didn't start, no fuel, my pump is now intermittent and if it doesn't start spinning I have to tap it. I ordered a new one anyway.) and thought it was neat. Not stupid, in fact one of the more common things people say about these hoods but the first time I've heard it about my car IIRC.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: