I love to catch people being stupid.
Collapse
X
-
I hardly talk to people anymore about my e30. But this spring when the car shows/cruises start up again. I'm going to take the e30 along with my Corvair to the shows. That is the best time to hear people talk about cars that they think they know about. Last year i had many people tell me that my Corvair was rare cause it had dual carbs. Most of the time i'd bite my tongue and let them talk. But others i'd correct. -
FWD?? What the hell. There are some stupid ass people out there.hahahahah! so true! it happens to me at every dealership!
omg, good stuff.
i love watching people look at my car and then say "thats a quik FWD car"
i just love doing burnouts and then they open their eyes.
its fun keepin up with people that talk so much shit about your "front wheel drive old skool bmw" and then when you get back and try to make convo they just stfu. :giggle:
ive beaten civics, integra's, mustangs, and then they say, "wow, his is rwd"

and then when people say "pop the hood and lemme see!" and then u pop it while their standin by friends and girls. it takes em about 45 seconds looking and ugging trying to figure out HTF do you get this thing open. then another friend walks up like he knows what hes doing and puts his beer down like "look, get out tha way i got this!" and then he struggles to get it open. after squating multiple times
looking for a latch, they all quit and say "dude your pos hood wont open" and you lift it up and the girls laff and say "oooo how cool, how do u do that! i want mines like that...":giggle:
lol, the story of a E30 owners life.... :pimp:Leave a comment:
-
Oh you have no idea the stories I hear! 4 cylinder?, body kit, can I buy it? With an E30 M3 you hear EVERYTHING!..... I even had a BMW dealership parts guy tell me there wasn't an M3 in 88!Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedI have a friend that has a 90 325is i believe and the other day at school he was saying he got these new "m3" wheels cause he had bottle caps. I was like cool lets see them. Now remember I have known him for a week or so, and he is like look those are "m3wheels". Dumbass had basketweaves:nice: with no caps. Then I am like i got some to and he says "where from they are hard to get."
DUMBASS THOSE ARE 4 LUG:hitler:Leave a comment:
-
what mustangs have you beaten with an 85 318?hahahahah! so true! it happens to me at every dealership!
omg, good stuff.
i love watching people look at my car and then say "thats a quik FWD car"
i just love doing burnouts and then they open their eyes.
its fun keepin up with people that talk so much shit about your "front wheel drive old skool bmw" and then when you get back and try to make convo they just stfu. :giggle:
ive beaten civics, integra's, mustangs, and then they say, "wow, his is rwd"

and then when people say "pop the hood and lemme see!" and then u pop it while their standin by friends and girls. it takes em about 45 seconds looking and ugging trying to figure out HTF do you get this thing open. then another friend walks up like he knows what hes doing and puts his beer down like "look, get out tha way i got this!" and then he struggles to get it open. after squating multiple times
looking for a latch, they all quit and say "dude your pos hood wont open" and you lift it up and the girls laff and say "oooo how cool, how do u do that! i want mines like that...":giggle:
lol, the story of a E30 owners life.... :pimp:
Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedhahahahah! so true! it happens to me at every dealership!
omg, good stuff.
i love watching people look at my car and then say "thats a quik FWD car"
i just love doing burnouts and then they open their eyes.
its fun keepin up with people that talk so much shit about your "front wheel drive old skool bmw" and then when you get back and try to make convo they just stfu. :giggle:
ive beaten civics, integra's, mustangs, and then they say, "wow, his is rwd"

and then when people say "pop the hood and lemme see!" and then u pop it while their standin by friends and girls. it takes em about 45 seconds looking and ugging trying to figure out HTF do you get this thing open. then another friend walks up like he knows what hes doing and puts his beer down like "look, get out tha way i got this!" and then he struggles to get it open. after squating multiple times
looking for a latch, they all quit and say "dude your pos hood wont open" and you lift it up and the girls laff and say "oooo how cool, how do u do that! i want mines like that...":giggle:
lol, the story of a E30 owners life.... :pimp:Leave a comment:
-
I don't really talk to people about cars if I don't know them. I try to avoid talking about my car because everyone thinks I'm a rich asshole because I drive a BMW, but then if they see it, they think I drive a POS. People that I know tend to know not to talk out of their ass to me.
And I was just reminded that I hate it when salesmen try to tell me it has a "manual mode" ITS NOT MANUAL AT ALL, ITS AUTOMATIC NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO. So just stfu, I want a manual, not a fake oneLast edited by cferb; 01-13-2008, 12:37 AM.Leave a comment:
-
It's easy for me to play dumb just to hear all of the crazy things people will say because they assume I don't know a thing about cars. It actually works wonders when buying cars. "Dumb girl has no idea...let's tell her it's got a V8 with 500 horsepower and just show her all the cupholders!" It's a good way to tell if someone is honest though. If they try to take advantage, I just walk away.
It's also funny to hear what guys will say just to impress a girl. I never tell people that I work on cars, I just sit back and listen. I once met a guy with a 9 second WRX...hah.Leave a comment:
-
I just hate it when they say like, "Yeah, those 325's are great little cars, I used to have one."
"Which model?"
"A 325 like this one."
riiiiight.
ok dood... e, es, i, is, 318 or 325 or or or??Leave a comment:
-
this guy told me his stock 335 had 350 horsepower today. i felt like i knew more about his car than he did.Leave a comment:
-
Some idiot at work telling me his mk3 8v golf would destroy my car in every aspect of performance and my shitty ass "V6" doesn't have shit. Needless to say ETA 1 Volkswood -1000Leave a comment:
-
-
My dad told me that the original morris mini had 87 HP. I kenw it was 47, so I laughed at him when he went up to this british guy at a car show who had a morris and tried to act all smart. I was laughing, the Birt saw me and started laughing, and my dad got really pissed ;) it was a good day.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: