Clear All

• Vincenze
    replied
    It's 10 times slower.

Leave a comment:

• djjerme
    replied
    But the dank Moe, the dank...

It there a way to go back to the dark setting. As a dev, I can't stand white background - it makes my eyes tired.

Leave a comment:

• Digitalwave
    replied
    Looking good, thank you for your hard work on the update. Seems like there are some nice new features, and it's nice to finally see a refresh of the logo as well.

I looked around but couldn't find it: is there a way to bump up the default font size a couple of points when viewing threads?

Lastly, I'll echo nando in that the site does seem quite a bit slower now.

Leave a comment:

• rturbo 930
    replied
    Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
    Looks good, only thing I've noticed is it doesn't show the option for going to the last page next to a thread anymore, only last post.
    On the right where it says who posted last in a thread, there's a little blue box with arrows in it, and you can click on that to take to you the most recent post. I would prefer the old set up though.

I've also noticed that when I click "new topics" it doesn't really seem to update correctly. This thread is still listed as having 14 posts, but moves to the top whenever someone posts in it. The "mark forum as read" feature is also gone - would like to have that back.(Edit: looks like this is "Mark channels read" now at the bottom of the main page.)

Seems good otherwise, the new look I think is pretty good, and faithful enough to the old look. One feature I'd like to see added is the ability to filter what shows up under the "new topics" feed, for example, I'd like to be able to have classifieds posts not show up there.

Glad to see this place updated - Thanks James.
    Last edited by rturbo 930; 08-08-2019, 12:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Thanks James!

Leave a comment:

• JonsE30
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

The blank white space helps it blend in with the rest of the crap on my computer screen at work lol
    exactly the same reason why i'm gonna love this ! hahaha.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by sampayne View Post
    Grateful to have this forum stay alive. I'm going to miss the old color scheme. Too much blank white space on the new layout.

Thanks James.
    The blank white space helps it blend in with the rest of the crap on my computer screen at work lol

Leave a comment:

• sampayne
    replied
    Grateful to have this forum stay alive. I'm going to miss the old color scheme. Too much blank white space on the new layout.

Thanks James.

Leave a comment:

• Rev Run D
    replied
    Originally posted by ATL_E30 View Post
    Loving the new site so far! One thing I did notice is that there are no longer page numbers under the threads and therefore I have to click into the thread which directs me to the first page then make my way all the way to the last post. Any way to change this behavior? Most of the time I've read through the thread and just trying to get to the updates so a way to jump directly to the end of the thread would be nice.
    click on "latest activity"above the first post on the left side

You can make it default by going to your profile, go to Conversation Detail Options

Display mode
    Use this option to set which display mode you would like to see when you are on the conversation detail page.

Leave a comment:

• Sea Aych
    replied
    Awesome possum, we're back!

Leave a comment:

• ATL_E30
    replied
    Loving the new site so far! One thing I did notice is that there are no longer page numbers under the threads and therefore I have to click into the thread which directs me to the first page then make my way all the way to the last post. Any way to change this behavior? Most of the time I've read through the thread and just trying to get to the updates so a way to jump directly to the end of the thread would be nice.

Leave a comment:

• LJ851
    replied
    Thanks for all the hard work, James.

Leave a comment:

• Nick_S
    replied
    I'm scared, I don't like change

Leave a comment:

• E30SPDFRK
    replied
    Looks good, only thing I've noticed is it doesn't show the option for going to the last page next to a thread anymore, only last post.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Im excited for this update, thanks for doing this James

Leave a comment:

Working...
X