Clear All

• agent
    replied
    Edited the thread title for accuracy.

Leave a comment:

• e30davie
    replied
    Originally posted by uturn View Post
    Harry was previewing it on his YouTube channel prior to the auction, maybe he bought it....
    Yer i was gonna say looks like the one that harrys garage had at the end of that auction video a few weeks back,

looks pretty awesome. I mean if you have plenty of money and you want an e30 that's not an m3, then this car is the one to have.

Leave a comment:

• luckybk
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    Looks like it belonged to Jonny Cecotto (sp?) not 100% sure though, but if that was the case Im sure it helped boost the price. Also in the UK they have a lot of cool cars, but most rusted away so a clean rust free example is harder to find. Rare + Rare = Big Money
    the fact that he had his own edition of the m3 might have helped the price

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Looks like it belonged to Jonny Cecotto (sp?) not 100% sure though, but if that was the case Im sure it helped boost the price. Also in the UK they have a lot of cool cars, but most rusted away so a clean rust free example is harder to find. Rare + Rare = Big Money

Leave a comment:

• uturn
    replied
    Harry was previewing it on his YouTube channel prior to the auction, maybe he bought it....

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Meh, two doors suck.

Leave a comment:

• reelizmpro
    replied
    Some do not like the M3 box flares believe it or not, so they prefer the standard body and the m tech 2 is a sporty yet conservative kit next to the M3. Perhaps they are speculating.

Leave a comment:

• LateFan
    started a topic 1991 325i Sport sells for $66,000

1991 325i Sport sells for $66,000

How is that possible?

Working...
X