Surfing Turbo 104F Heatwave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surfing Turbo 104F Heatwave

No AC, No problem. I've resorted to 3 cold showers a day. Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk
    monoblanco
    www.passportsoccer.com

Ouch - can very much relate. I drove my nonA/C M30 swapped e30 in similar conditions (and hotter) in summer for years before giving in and picking up my e92 as my daily. I'm getting too old for that stuff! That and summers are only getting hotter.

Here's January last year, I just left the underground car park at work in this picture & the temperature readout hit (117F - 47C!)! By the time I got home it was reading 49C. Was a record max temperature for an Australian city.

Glad to have the AC I must admit. Wonder if someone has a dash readout from Death Valley in the 54.5C a few weeks ago?

Last edited by lukeADE335i; 09-07-2020, 03:01 AM.
    My e30: OEM+ with M30B35

Comment

Fix the AC in the Volvo, it is usually not that difficult to do in any case aside from replacing evaporators and stuff, just find someone with a vacuum pump to help you out. As for E30 AC, even in perfect condition I'm guessing it would have trouble keeping up in a heat wave. My car has no condenser fan and failed black paint, stays cool as long as I stay moving.

IG @turbovarg
      '91 318is, M20 turbo
      [CoTM: 4-18]
      '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
      - updated 3-17

Comment

It's not the heat, it's the humidity...

t
        now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Working...
        X