• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
    You must have asked this question before 1995
    actually it was about 4 months ago

But I get your point

Comment

whatever, who cares if they build an ///M truck? we all already have our cars, and the engines we love already came out... is anyone here going to buy one of these? no. will someone somewhere buy one? yes. its the same thing as old bald fat guys buing a Z3 so they can be "sporty"
      Originally posted by kronus
      pff, all of you are slow as hell anyway. Eta > all

Comment

Originally posted by norcalE30 View Post
        whatever, who cares if they build an ///M truck? we all already have our cars, and the engines we love already came out... is anyone here going to buy one of these? no. will someone somewhere buy one? yes. its the same thing as old bald fat guys buing a Z3 so they can be "sporty"

True. It's just sad to see the company come to something like this. It destroys the merit of bearing an ///M car

Comment

///Marketing

Comment

That TT v8 should've gone into the 7 series, the x6 is a huge pile of crap! :hitler:

The ///M idea is fucking retarded for BMW's SUVs, as they are having enough trouble selling their normal versions currently. :roll:

If they put that TT motor into the z4 Mcoupe or the 135...then we can talk! :twisted:
            Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002maniac View Post
              ///Marketing
              ///MOTHERF@#KER:curse:

Comment

Turbos, automatic transmissions, and SUVs. I don't know how much more of a sell-out the M division can become.

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
                '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
                '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
                SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

The Keystone Killers

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                  With 73k+ post, you'd think he'd have learned a little about life.

Comment

Originally posted by Japandrew73 View Post
                    True. It's just sad to see the company come to something like this. It destroys the merit of bearing an ///M car
                    On the contrary, I think it makes genuine old school M cars that much cooler... Pretty much everything before the E36 M3.
                    '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Originally posted by euroshark View Post
                      On the contrary, I think it makes genuine old school M cars that much cooler... Pretty much everything before the E36 M3.

Haha amen to that.

Comment

It's official, just like the AMG badge, the ///M badge is now a chintzy add-on.
                        - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                        E36 325i sedan
                        E30 325i sedan
                        Volvo 945T

Comment

this is just pathetic. I understand they need to do what they can to stay afloat in the world economy. But they have completely lost touch with their roots. BMW did not build their reputation and a subsequent religion by selling out. This is a disgrace to the ///M legacy.
                          stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
                            You must have asked this question before 1991
                            fixed

as for my own 2 cents, i think this is all crap. BMW is not, and will never be what they used to! we need to get over it and keep up our e30s! that is all.

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
                              fixed

as for my own 2 cents, i think this is all crap. BMW is not, and will never be what they used to! we need to get over it and keep up our e30s! that is all.
                              Totally agree with you yan.
                              Originally posted by payney8
                              We heard economics is american for card game t/f ? :P

Comment

Originally posted by euroshark View Post
                                I absolutely agree with you!

Comment

Working...
                                X