No announcement yet.

E30 Seat Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As others have said you can put almost anything in there. It depends on what you want to achieve for your car in terms of look. E36 Vadars are popular, I have seen E46 seats a lot as well, but personally, I like the E30 sport seats better. I had the Vadars before and the E30 seats fit better and were more comfortable. Mine were redone though, shocks foam and all. Many of those other seats feel too big for the car, and definitely look out of place. The recaro's though is a nice option if they come out!
    Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

I have to say the E30 Sport Seats as well. They are so damn comfortable. Never a problem on long trips. I can't say that for the seats in my M340i which start to kill my back.
      90 Bronzit 325is
      16 Black Sapphire 340i M Sport

Comment

Ultra Shield. Because race parts sound like feminine protection?

I do like the E36 2dr 'non-vader' sporty power seats, but they weigh almost as much as my dog...

t
        now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

The Classic Recaros are pretty expensive.
          $2,300-2,500

Reclineable Seats Recaro - RECARO Automotive Seats When it comes to automotive seats, RECARO has always been one of the most recognizable brands in the world.

Comment

Working...
          X