New Acquisition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Acquisition

Am I allowed to post non-BMW's here? How about if my newest BMW is still on a boat and I need something to keep myself occupied?

Anyway, here it is: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1134.jpg
Views:	438
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	10022346

Originally posted by twright View Post
    Am I allowed to post non-BMW's here? How about if my newest BMW is still on a boat and I need something to keep myself occupied?
    Its not a truck, but this gets a pass lol

What is the plan for this?
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

One could make an argument for that bring a truck, at least if you look at the seating area as a bed.

Comment

More pictures please! And what’s the backstory?
        Jon (OO=[][]=OO)
        1992 325ic white, stock with a 5-speed swap
        Palm Beach County

Comment

1969 Camaro convertible. This has been parked in a friends shed for at least 25 years. It has been driven once (by me) in that 25 years. 13 years ago, he had it towed to my garage. I got it running and drove it back to his storage area and gave it back to him. I had hoped that this would have motivated him to start driving it, but he never did.

I finally bought it from him yesterday. I'm going to get it running again (shouldn't be too hard, It ran really strong 13 years ago) and make it pretty again. Then I'm going to sell it.

I have to make room for my soon- to- arrive Touring.

Comment

Well, I got this thing running and now I remember why I like BMW's: The suspension is crap. The seats are crap. The brakes are crap.
            The only good thing about it is the engine: It sounds great and has lots of power.

I hope my Touring gets here soon.

Comment

Well, I got this thing running and now I remember why I like BMW's: The suspension is crap. The seats are crap. The brakes are crap.
              The only good thing about it is the engine: It sounds great and has lots of power.

Give er a good polish, throw some shiny wheels on it and make that money!
              Simon
              Current Cars:

Comment

You're Moderator Approvedtm. If somebody is butthurt about non-BMW posts here then they can just piss off. :p

But at least it's not a Mustang? lol.

My car before the E30 was a 1967 Dodge Dart. Manual steering (the PS pump died like 4x, so I cut off the belt - fuck it) - manual drum brakes. AM radio, no A/C, crank windows, bench seats - the works! And original suspension from 1967, with 13" wheels on pizza cutter tires. I feel your pain - even if I still kinda miss it..
                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

Give er a good polish, throw some shiny wheels on it and make that money!
                  I have it nice and clean and it runs good. Any idea what this thing will sell for now?

Comment

Lets see some pics, otherwise the standard tree fiddy offer is where we start
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1170[1].JPG
Views:	275
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	10024759
                      Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                      Lets see some pics, otherwise the standard tree fiddy offer is where we start
                      Here we go:
                      Looks prettty good from 10 feet. No top (yet). Runs good and strong. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1168[1].JPG
Views:	291
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	10024757 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1171[1].JPG
Views:	278
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	10024758

Comment

Don't forget to check out the gas pedal!

Comment

I am extremely disappointed with the lack of price prognosticators here. Let me give you a hint: i have already turned down an offer of $13,000 for it.

Does this mean it has to be a truck before people will guess a price?

Comment

If an RS/SS in B- condition is somewhere in the 30k range, and a project SS is 8-10 I suspect you could be in the 17-19 range. All depends on actual condition and options, because options matter more than condition in the twisted collector market for some reason.

I stand by my assertion that it is a truck.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                              If an RS/SS in B- condition is somewhere in the 30k range, and a project SS is 8-10 I suspect you could be in the 17-19 range. All depends on actual condition and options, because options matter more than condition in the twisted collector market for some reason.

I stand by my assertion that it is a truck.
                              It does drive like one.

Comment

Working...
                              X