New Acquisition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twright View Post
    I am extremely disappointed with the lack of price prognosticators here. Let me give you a hint: i have already turned down an offer of $13,000 for it.

Does this mean it has to be a truck before people will guess a price?
    I mean, it kinda IS a truck...

maybe this will help. I went with a Base 1969 Cramro Cabriolet V8 because thats all I can tell about the car...

Smart move to turn down $13k, try for like $20-25k
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I'm genuinely shocked by how nice that thing cleaned up! Great work!

How about some engine shots? Keep the updates coming!
      sigpic
      1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
      1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
      1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

I think I have someone coming to get it Sunday for $20,000.

Engine runs strong. It has an aftermarket carb, intake, cam, headers and roller rocker arms.

The engine is not much to look at. Kind of dirty. I hosed it off, but it didn’t help much.

Comment

$20k should do it. Hopefully thats a nice bump for you having to polish that turd
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
            $20k should do it. Hopefully thats a nice bump for you having to polish that turd
            With such a bump maybe it's time for a Kamei'd out, Taifun light equipped white on white MT2 E30?

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

With such a bump maybe it's time for a Kamei'd out, Taifun light equipped white on white MT2 E30?
              I am currently working on a long term plan to fill my piggy bank. When the bank gets full, I’m going to break it and start looking for a Z1!

Comment

Originally posted by twright View Post

I am currently working on a long term plan to fill my piggy bank. When the bank gets full, I’m going to break it and start looking for a Z1!

Oof, that poor piggy is going to get blasted to bits.

Comment

Does anyone know if tal people fit in a Z1?

i should probably know that before I rush out and buy one

Comment

Camaro is GONE. $20,000 in hand.

Comment

So, you are saying you knew what you had?

Comment

This car belonged to a friend of mine. I knew about it the whole 30 years that he had it in storage. I wasn't quite sure what it was worth.

My research showed that a clapped-out shell of a car with no engine was worth $5000 and a nice one was worth $30,000-40,000.

This one was somewhere in the middle of those two boundaries, so I put a price of $20,000 and the second person that looked at it bought it. That probably means I could have gotten more for it, but everyone is happy. And I now have room in the garage for the new Touring. I hope it shows up soon.

Comment

Working...
                        X