First time here and ive got my new to ME 325I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time here and ive got my new to ME 325I

Hey all, im new to the club but ive wanted to be here for so long, last weekend i sold my old car and picked this one up the next day, my new 1989 325I manual and i gotta say im loving this thing so far, it feels so analog compared to my last one. ive already got a lot of parts on the way for an engine refresh, and im sure ill have loads of questions coming up soon. anyways just stopping in to drop pictures of my E30.

nice little car. you're gonna love it.

Comment

welcome to the club

88' Seta 2.7i Zinno

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...430-my-88-seta

Comment

Dope! Welcome
        sigpic84 325e

Comment

Glad to have you! Nice looking project.

325i with a single exhaust? I'm assuming the muffler has been changed or it's actually a 325e.

Post a picture of the engine bay.

Comment

Originally posted by Panici View Post
            Glad to have you! Nice looking project.

325i with a single exhaust? I'm assuming the muffler has been changed or it's actually a 325e.

Post a picture of the engine bay.
            I don't believe they made a 325e with plastic bumpers. Looks like someone replaced the exhaust at some point.
            sigpic
            1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
            1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
            1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

I do think the exhaust was done at some point as it doesnt quite sound stock, but it also revs to aroung 7k so it should be an I model

Comment

Working...
              X