Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Curse - every May I start new e30 project - Recession special 318iS ! 56k Death !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great! What pedals are those?
    Photoshop by O 16581 72452 5

Comment

remember one thing guys - this car was done on the budget, I did not want to swap the s54, do coilovers or Brembo brakes like I did so many times before, this, after all, was a Recession special :D

I have spare black bumper trim but I don't like it, white trim makes it look more like an Mtech, in my opinion of course. Besides, there are a couple of other white 2dr coupes on type As with black trim on R3V, so I wanted to do something else. Painted Euro trim would be nice, but this was a budget project, well, kind of..

PS: I hate painted door handles :down:

Drove the car for the first time today, drives so nice, I was surprised how docile the M42 with the chip is, of course it's not the s50B32 but still, very nice. Looking forward to finish it next week and take it on the photoshoot trip

Comment

my vote for the MKs. not digging the seats but looks good otherwise.. is this going to be at CnC tomorrow?
        '12 F30 328i Sport Line
        '91 SpecE30 #523
        '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

Looks nice. BTW, your hazard button is upside down.
          Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

is that the original carpet?
            Tbolt Division

All I'm saying dude is that bird law in this country...it's not governed by reason.

Comment

lookin awesome...

Comment

Originally posted by Tbolt View Post
                is that the original carpet?
                this was the original carpet:

carpet and headliner were changed from disgusting tan to black, tan interior was swapped for black interior

Comment

Damn that ish looks nice!! Gives me inspiration for the e30 I'm getting soon.

Nürburgring info

Comment

I have the same seats as you sans the microsuede. Was it a local guy that recovered them for you? I love the way they look, and they'll match the rest of my e36's interior.

Comment

I like, but I feel the smoked lenses around the car are a bit much without black trim, they stand out too much, and with trim the would blend. Nice build though.

Comment

Needs euro trim, fog lamp delete panels, pass brake duct rigging and SMOKED turn lenses to match the headlamps, those look nite-shaded...but other than that Vlad, it kicks some serious ass. The Borbet's set it off, I see alot of these in Germany and they never get old. Deep Dish FTW
                        -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

I need to fly you and Levent out this way to dye my carpet black.

My 1989 e30 s52 Touring... this is Betty

My 1989 325i vert (sold)...this is Nina

My 1991 M5 (sold)... this is Veronica

Photo comparison: OEM vs aftermarket windscreen for a convertible

Comment

where did you get that carpet from? it looks so awesome.
                            Tbolt Division

All I'm saying dude is that bird law in this country...it's not governed by reason.

Comment

I'd much prefer black trim around the car just because it needs the contrast. My philosophy is that if its not an M-Tech II kit, don't try to make it look like one.

I do however love the black carpet on the interior, it came out very good. I really like the tails as well.

Comment

Came out great! I cant believe this in your DD... Its definitely show car material just like all your other projects.

RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X