Clear All

Originally posted by RickSloan View Post

4 door sleeper has my vote!
    oh yeah, i forgot to mention ^^ this.

sleeper sedans are wicked. im a fan :)

98 540 MSport
    89 325 ix

Comment

Thank you all for your messages over the past few days. The insurance came today and they gave me a really good offer, so it looks like i didn't get totally forked in this whole thing. I'm sad to see the car go, but at the end of the day it did its job: it was fun as hell to drive, taught me a ton of things i can apply to the next one, and it saved me life. that's about all i can ask for.

the m30 is going into the 4 door. it has to. over the next few weeks i'm going to assess what i need from the 'is, and then i'll start to sell parts.

please don't ask for anything yet, my first priority is to get the eta running in the next 4 weeks, and then i'll start to sell stuff.

not sure if i'm going to do a diving board tuck and sell the euro bumpers that i have, or use the euros. that would fetch a good penny to help get a setup for boost for that car.

new car will probably be a e34 525, black on black with an m50. i was thinking about an e49, but that would be so expensive to do anything to and i'm going to be in college for forever.
      Greg

Comment

glad to hear things are looking up. Do yourself a favor and go to germany single. You will regret it if you dont.

Comment

Working...
        X