Warning - Non e30 content. Remove children from the room before viewing.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • leland21
    replied
    hey brydon, you ever see that yellow srt with the checkered flag decal that says "female race car driver" on the back? Yeah that thing is sweet checkers go nice with the baby on board sticker in the back. ha ha

    Leave a comment:


  • brydon
    replied
    what about the fact that neons are just ugly and well.... a little
    why is this car even on r3v ? i mean what did you expect ?

    Leave a comment:


  • marakka
    replied
    The only one thats worth the comment in this case is Mike.... You are talking about Tom here Mike. He's an.... well... He's Tom. Your junkyard turbo car wouldn't exist in the states. Thats just the beauty of being in Germany.

    Pleather wrapped cardboard doorcards are a far cry from what I'd call quality. I know what you are getting at but your experience in SRT4's are centered almost all around Tom I'm sure. And thats a poor judge of the car. A very poor one.

    Good morning to all the other haters :D As a side note I picked up a set of Mtech I skirts and a 5sp 3.5L tranny and driveshaft for the e30 while on leave. Now I just need Mike to sell me his Alpina front :D

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    replied
    not true -- real M3 owners take the badges off-- hell, I tell people all the time i have an "old 3 series"--- IT IS A E30 3 series isnt it?
    and no matter how you look at it---- it is a neon.

    Originally posted by marakka
    And yeah.... calling an SRT a Neon to most SRT owners is a sin. Just like referring to an M3 as just an e30 or a 3 series. Most M3 owners wouldn't like that much. And no.... On an SRT it doesn't say Neon anywhere. It says Dodge and SRT4 but not Neon.

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    replied
    Max Max Max..........................................

    wow you are really out there on this one!---- my "junkyard" turbo E30 let Toms SRT4 see some good times-- and his is very far from stock and has a "big" turbo on it..

    neons are def. not all what you are thinking they are.

    we have known each other for a while-- and No a neon is not a better car than an e30-- yes it can be turned into a better car--
    and a "base model" BMW is still worlds better in the quality department than the Dodge cars in the last 15 years

    don't get me wrong-- SRT4s are fun to drive but not my slice of the cake.

    Leave a comment:


  • lucky7
    replied
    sorry OP, thats the worst looking neon i've seen in quite a while. trade your 20's for 16's and you'll go faster.

    Leave a comment:


  • Optimator
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • ACMF74
    replied
    Originally posted by e30slut
    This is where I come in again.. lol

    Having a fast neon is like coming out the closet.

    ha-ha!


    I think Neon's are cool but I wound't rock one.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    I'm just gonna put a twin turbocharged Allison V-12 in my E30 with 4000 hp and smoke all y'all

    Leave a comment:


  • ACMF74
    replied
    Originally posted by PootieTang
    lol your car looks like xzibit pimped your ride. i have never met an srt-4 driver that is cool in any way, shape, or form. you may be an exception, but everytime i go to a car meet, there's a few there driven by stupid inbred fucks that think it's cool to do burnouts and rev their engines (which sounds like something literally taking a shit), attracting attention from cops.

    srt-4 drivers are so fucking pathetic that i actually respect scion owners more.
    Cobalt SS drivers are creeping up to the top of the list of annoying drivers.

    Leave a comment:


  • PootieTang
    replied
    Originally posted by marakka
    Lots of SRT4's in compton. Idiot.
    lol your car looks like xzibit pimped your ride. i have never met an srt-4 driver that is cool in any way, shape, or form. you may be an exception, but everytime i go to a car meet, there's a few there driven by stupid inbred fucks that think it's cool to do burnouts and rev their engines (which sounds like something literally taking a shit), attracting attention from cops.

    srt-4 drivers are so fucking pathetic that i actually respect scion owners more.

    Leave a comment:


  • brydon
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • brydon
    replied
    ugly

    Leave a comment:


  • 416stroker
    replied
    Wow there's a lot of neon haters on here. I use one as my dd I think it would be fun car to mod.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30slut
    replied
    Originally posted by dvs909
    why do you keep saying do you want to race? what will that prove? that your car is gay and fast?
    its a fucking neon with a turbo strapped on.
    This is where I come in again.. lol

    Having a fast neon is like coming out the closet. You surprise everyone at first but in the end, you're still gay.

    no dis towards the op.. I'm not gonna lie and say I like the car but I do like your plans for it and I admire your admiration of the car.. still wanna see some pulls. I think if you post some vids others might back off a lil...lol

    Leave a comment:

Working...