Warning - Non e30 content. Remove children from the room before viewing.
Collapse
X
-
-
-
-
Come to Australia. You will get hosed by countless Skylines, Commodores, Falcons, Subarus, Mitsubishis, Silvias and RX7s.
Your father will also get beaten up by my father.
There are plenty, but just because they don't hang their wang on the interwebs doesn't mean they don't exist ;)
There are over 15 600hp+ skylines for sale in NZ right now
Leave a comment:
-
*LOL* I know right?
Its on its way. If it isn't it will go out Monday. Sorry for not responding until now.
Unless you owned an e30 prior to their release you didn't. I have said it numerous times in this thread alone.... Im not trying to impress anyone with my car. This is the section for members rides. I'm a member... have been for years now. I don't have any pictures of my e30 or I'd post pictures of that as well. I'm not trying to argue with anyone... but people insist on saying how big of a piece of shit my car is blah blah blah. I merely defend my position.i probably owned an e30 before you were born, your like the rest of the new e30 kids every ricer kid sees an e30 as mad tight rwd with lsd and they think its cool, ive owned 2 different e30's for the past 8 years, you need to stop trying to impress people with your car on this forum, you can fight with every single person on here about how awesome YOU think your car is, but it wont change peoples opinions. please go somewhere else with you pics of the jelly bean mobile and you are a poor excuse for an e30 owner, you make me ashamed of owning one knowing people like you have them.
please leave
If I make you ashamed of owning one perhaps you should sell yours.
Not a chance.
It was more a Dukes of Hazard comment..... Meh whatever.
Lots of SRT4's in compton. Idiot.
*LOL* At least people could recognize that the SRT and e30's are completely different worlds as far as modding goes. In the SRT world this is how we do things. I wouldn't come on here and do the same thing with an e30. In a few months you'll see my e30 posts and see what I'm talking about.
You've met how many SRT owners? I'm not saying mine is the best in every department. But I sure as hell know that not many cars on here will hang with it. I'm not talking shit on e30's. Just pointing out the truth. You don't want to listen to it, stop responding/readingthis guy is exsactly what i would picture out of an srt4 driver. every srt4 driver ive ever seen is a ricer. they think NOTHING can compare to there car and it is the best in every department. its a fwd dodge its not cool no matter what you tell people. end of story stop posting on r3v if all your gonna do is talk shit on e30's your dumb.
Thats exactly what it is.Leave a comment:
-
this guy is exsactly what i would picture out of an srt4 driver. every srt4 driver ive ever seen is a ricer. they think NOTHING can compare to there car and it is the best in every department. its a fwd dodge its not cool no matter what you tell people. end of story stop posting on r3v if all your gonna do is talk shit on e30's your dumb.Leave a comment:
-
Such angst in this thread...
I think the OP's car is 'distastefull' but it doesn't make him a lesser human. Now if it was a Cavalier that would be different...Leave a comment:
-
sorry dude, but not only do you have an srt-4, which is a piece of shit, but you've modified it to look like you're from fucking compton. way to go, fuckface.Leave a comment:
-
-
i probably owned an e30 before you were born, your like the rest of the new e30 kids every ricer kid sees an e30 as mad tight rwd with lsd and they think its cool, ive owned 2 different e30's for the past 8 years, you need to stop trying to impress people with your car on this forum, you can fight with every single person on here about how awesome YOU think your car is, but it wont change peoples opinions. please go somewhere else with you pics of the jelly bean mobile and you are a poor excuse for an e30 owner, you make me ashamed of owning one knowing people like you have them.
please leaveLeave a comment:

Leave a comment: