Warning - Non e30 content. Remove children from the room before viewing.
Collapse
X
-
That car makes my head hurt. But on the plus side, it is a very good illustration of the evil brought about by silly Fast & Furious movies. -
Why neon fails
Top Of The Line Neon

Top Of The Line Focus

That is allLeave a comment:
-
-
I was told that an srt-4(with a big turbo and suspension) will handle better then my 20 yo m3Leave a comment:
-
-
I totally see why you sell e30 stuff on this forum.. Wait, no I don't.Leave a comment:
-
TITS., NOW, MORE!
It didnt look to bad with the smaller black wheels with silver lip. But those 20's look like crap.Leave a comment:
-
Can't get the full angle on the last pic. Has huge potential. More angles asap to save this thread.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: