Warning - Non e30 content. Remove children from the room before viewing.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sefb222
    replied
    cant bother to read a ton of replies... but, it's front wheel drive, no?

    if so, why bother?

    Leave a comment:


  • SLUCK
    replied
    Originally posted by dvs909
    why do you keep saying do you want to race? what will that prove? that your car is gay and fast?
    its a fucking neon with a turbo strapped on.
    +1 if your car is fast thats cool. but if it looks like a retard strapped to a motor then thats a diffrent story.

    Leave a comment:


  • DrJosh
    replied
    Originally posted by marakka
    There are less than 30 SRTs in Germany. Almost all are owned by Americans.

    You know why? Because you and other 20ish Americans are the only ones stupid enough to buy one. A car with no history, no class, no pedigree, and no style.

    That being said, I respect the work you have put into it and enjoy your car that you built. It is unique to say the least.

    Leave a comment:


  • dvs909
    replied
    why do you keep saying do you want to race? what will that prove? that your car is gay and fast?
    its a fucking neon with a turbo strapped on.

    Leave a comment:


  • Optimator
    replied
    Originally posted by rwh11385
    But you probably don't care what people think. So why is the thread so long?
    Mostly because he has answered everyone's criticisms and compliments with multi-quotes, a la SpasticDwarf. That's how little he cares.

    Leave a comment:


  • rwh11385
    replied
    Max, your car sucks. I could never drive a Neon. I'd punch a rental car attendant in the face for the suggestion I should take one. Give me a mustang with right wheel drive.

    But you probably don't care what people think. So why is the thread so long?

    Leave a comment:


  • moatilliatta
    replied
    You got some good euro pieces. havent seen ya on aim much.

    Leave a comment:


  • gazellebeigem3
    replied
    Originally posted by marakka
    It was more a Dukes of Hazard comment..... Meh whatever..
    It was smokey and the bandit fuckface

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    Originally posted by marakka
    Noob settings for the loss. I'm on page 4. I guess I'll just have to keep repeating myself for the people who can't read. Just like the idiot below who points out the boobs for the 11ty billionth time.



    but sadly you still yet to deny you love affair with the men

    Leave a comment:


  • marakka
    replied
    Originally posted by hendrixvodu
    no i will not read your 11 page thread of homosexuality...because you my friend ...have the gay, along with the neon
    Noob settings for the loss. I'm on page 4. I guess I'll just have to keep repeating myself for the people who can't read. Just like the idiot below who points out the boobs for the 11ty billionth time.

    Originally posted by e30slut
    This is where I come in...

    When you refer to an m3 or any M for that matter, It's a must you say the chassis code so calling an 88' M3 a E30 is proper and appreciated. so when you proceed to compliment a nice M3, you can say the following"dude, thats a bad ass E46" and recieve a "thanks bro" in return.

    Now, about your neon. it's a NEON! That's like calling the SRT magnum or charger or challenger an SRT8 and not an SRT8 Charger or so have you...
    So when you discuss seeing an SRT "dude I just saw a sick paint job on an SRT" you will recieve a "what model SRT?" and you must reply "neon" correct?
    I'm sure if you went the other way around and said... Nice e46 to the guy he'd be like yeah... its an M3... right? Just like if you said nice Neon to a dood he'd give you yeah... its an SRT4. There's a big difference. Thats my point.

    And yes you will find people referring to the Neon SRT4 as just an SRT4 because the only other version is the Caliber. Just like the SRT6 is referred to as such and not as a Crossfire SRT6 because there is no other SRT6. SRT8's are a bit different but you do find them being referred to as solely SRT8 until there is a question of which one and then you get the reply of Charger, Challenger, Mangum or 300c.

    I understand what you are saying.

    Originally posted by UNHCLL
    How are all those custom Carbon Fiber parts for e30's coming along?
    The guy stole my money and parts along with many others. I was going out on a limb and hoping it would pull through. Glad he ran off before he got others money.

    Originally posted by SLUCK
    i guess SRT4S can be pretty badass but not when they look like this. if your looking to milk it for all the HP you can then i understand the lambo doors. their what, like 40 HP gain?
    50hp gain. Yup. I'll put on a 2nd set and then buy 2 sets just to put in the trunk and then we can race. Wanna go?

    Leave a comment:


  • SLUCK
    replied
    i guess SRT4S can be pretty badass but not when they look like this. if your looking to milk it for all the HP you can then i understand the lambo doors. their what, like 40 HP gain?

    Leave a comment:


  • BmveE30ftw
    replied
    makes me mad everytime i see these cars.... RIP cuzz

    Leave a comment:


  • alpinee30m50
    replied
    i kinda like srt4's, but only stage 3's. and in black. not ricer blue with a ricer wing and donk rims. Not the greatest thing to post on an e30 forum, especially this one.

    Leave a comment:


  • UNHCLL
    replied
    How are all those custom Carbon Fiber parts for e30's coming along?

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    Originally posted by e30slut
    This is where I come in...

    When you refer to an m3 or any M for that matter, It's a must you say the chassis code so calling an 88' M3 a E30 is proper and appreciated. so when you proceed to compliment a nice M3, you can say the following"dude, thats a bad ass E46" and recieve a "thanks bro" in return.

    Now, about your neon. it's a NEON! That's like calling the SRT magnum or charger or challenger an SRT8 and not an SRT8 Charger or so have you...
    So when you discuss seeing an SRT "dude I just saw a sick paint job on an SRT" you will recieve a "what model SRT?" and you must reply "neon" correct?
    thats pretty fuckin funny and ironic

    Leave a comment:

Working...