Buy their supra. 9 second street legal car for 40K NZD.
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...-170145924.htm
Or this sexy piece of kit:
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...-236260054.htm
Or this one dropping 900hp at the wheels:
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...-237929483.htm
Warning - Non e30 content. Remove children from the room before viewing.
Collapse
X
-
This is where I come in...
When you refer to an m3 or any M for that matter, It's a must you say the chassis code so calling an 88' M3 a E30 is proper and appreciated. so when you proceed to compliment a nice M3, you can say the following"dude, thats a bad ass E46" and recieve a "thanks bro" in return.
Now, about your neon. it's a NEON! That's like calling the SRT magnum or charger or challenger an SRT8 and not an SRT8 Charger or so have you...
So when you discuss seeing an SRT "dude I just saw a sick paint job on an SRT" you will recieve a "what model SRT?" and you must reply "neon" correct?Leave a comment:
-
-
-
-
yeah, lambo doors on a fucking soup can is damn tasteful. and to the other dude.. e30s will never be worth shit unless its a nice stock M3.look at 02's. unless you have a nice clean original tii you have a 6k dollar car.Leave a comment:
-
e30 is the chassis code...so there for yes an e30 m3 would be...and e30
and it is a sin to own an "S R T 4"Leave a comment:
-
Did you just read parts of the thread? Did you read ANY of the thread? I mean really? Did you?
I am currently on my 3rd tour in Iraq. I have been stationed in Germany since 2003. I've owned dozens of e30s... some for parts, some to drive. From 316's to 325's both I's and E's, a touring and a stroker.... I've owned a few. I've owned Mtech I cars, and Mtech II cars. I've had BBS kitted cars.... I've had a lot more e30's than you'd know. Yes I have pictures of them and if you search my name you'll find some.
Last time I checked I didn't have my BMW here with me. I will check again when I get to work in a couple of days when I'm done with travel. But just in case I do have it there.... I'll take pictures of it if that makes you feel better.
The car I purchased while I was deployed. I think I may still have the pictures that the guy sent me in my email. I'll check craigslist for the ad and get those pictures posted right away for you ok?
Again and again you guys fail to see that I don't care what you think of my car. I know that for an SRT its among its peers. I've been aroung long enough that I know Josh and Matt and I don't think they'd lock my thread for yall being asshats. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.
So "brah" maybe next time read the thread, get your information straight and stop being a hard ass trying to talk trash. I'm not here to impress. Just to show my other ride. Have a nice night.
no i will not read your 11 page thread of homosexuality...because you my friend ...have the gay, along with the neonLeave a comment:
-
And yeah.... calling an SRT a Neon to most SRT owners is a sin. Just like referring to an M3 as just an e30 or a 3 series. Most M3 owners wouldn't like that much. And no.... On an SRT it doesn't say Neon anywhere. It says Dodge and SRT4 but not Neon.Leave a comment:
-
im sorry to hear you have owned an e30 for more than a month, with the styling taste you have im sure you've won loads of trophy's, but clearly you arent that much of an e30 enthusiast because you cant even post pix of it, maybe you should waste less time on the interwebs and your ricer dodge and work on your e30, that way you could have something worth showing? but im sure your e30 will turn out just like that mad tight neon you have..."brah" im really surprised this thread has not been locked as well, thats about the only thing you have indeed accomplished is having your thread where everyone says they hate your car stay up... great job buddy, you showed all of us how awesome you and your car really are
Did you just read parts of the thread? Did you read ANY of the thread? I mean really? Did you?
I am currently on my 3rd tour in Iraq. I have been stationed in Germany since 2003. I've owned dozens of e30s... some for parts, some to drive. From 316's to 325's both I's and E's, a touring and a stroker.... I've owned a few. I've owned Mtech I cars, and Mtech II cars. I've had BBS kitted cars.... I've had a lot more e30's than you'd know. Yes I have pictures of them and if you search my name you'll find some.
Last time I checked I didn't have my BMW here with me. I will check again when I get to work in a couple of days when I'm done with travel. But just in case I do have it there.... I'll take pictures of it if that makes you feel better.
The car I purchased while I was deployed. I think I may still have the pictures that the guy sent me in my email. I'll check craigslist for the ad and get those pictures posted right away for you ok?
Again and again you guys fail to see that I don't care what you think of my car. I know that for an SRT its among its peers. I've been aroung long enough that I know Josh and Matt and I don't think they'd lock my thread for yall being asshats. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.
So "brah" maybe next time read the thread, get your information straight and stop being a hard ass trying to talk trash. I'm not here to impress. Just to show my other ride. Have a nice night.Leave a comment:
-
im sorry to hear you have owned an e30 for more than a month, with the styling taste you have im sure you've won loads of trophy's, but clearly you arent that much of an e30 enthusiast because you cant even post pix of it, maybe you should waste less time on the interwebs and your ricer dodge and work on your e30, that way you could have something worth showing? but im sure your e30 will turn out just like that mad tight neon you have..."brah" im really surprised this thread has not been locked as well, thats about the only thing you have indeed accomplished is having your thread where everyone says they hate your car stay up... great job buddy, you showed all of us how awesome you and your car really are
Leave a comment:
-
I liked the titties in the pic too, the evo as well.
I was walking into a store about 6 or 7 months ago, saw an srt-4 sitting there and some kid standing by it like he was brian fucking spilner himself......his car did look descent, not to much of the boy racer shit...looked like the only mods were an exhaust which surprisingly wasnt a fart can and a slick set of 17" aluminum wheels.....I looked at him and said hey I like your NEON.....he scowled at me and said it's not a fuckin neon, it's an srt-4..there different.....I replied well sure it is buddy....and pointed to the emblem on the trunk lid....that was the end of the convo.
I myself am a fan of the 80's turbo dodge era....especially the shelby era. But I still to this day do not understand the large wings n shit on the back of a fwd car. Seems like dead weight to me. I'd love to get my hands on an Omni glhs just because they are fun little lunch boxes to drive. But I still wouldn't compare the handling to that of an e30.Leave a comment:
-
Its fwd...with 600 hp... I think I'm missing something. There are much better cars to build with that kind of power; the stock suspesion is so awful that about 300 hp is almost too much, and then factor in the wrong wheel drive...Leave a comment:



Leave a comment: