Cabrio rescue unit. (mtechII inside)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Originally posted by 87-325ic
    i just saw this. i dont know why i havent been to your house yet.

    Very nice work.
    My garage door is usually open. Stop on by. :up:

    Originally posted by e30fan4life
    you stilll got it i might be intersted pm me
    Ygpm

    Originally posted by Kershaw
    awesome job man.
    Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    awesome job man.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30fan4life
    replied
    you stilll got it i might be intersted pm me

    Leave a comment:


  • 87-325ic
    replied
    i just saw this. i dont know why i havent been to your house yet.

    Very nice work.

    Leave a comment:


  • robrez
    replied
    Great thread. Good luck with the sale. I would sell it sans the m-tech II kit. You've got to plastic bumper cars that are begging for those euro m-tech II bumpers, just mho.

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Thanks. I got them off leatherseats.com...ebay. Those pix were taken right after install so they were not broken in. Now the seams curve the way they are suppose to. Money well spent imo.

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmerboy12
    replied
    Wow looks like a really nice car, can't believe you're selling it!
    Where did you get your leathers from?

    Leave a comment:


  • Butler
    replied
    wow, great thread man. I just went through all of it.

    Lots of fun!

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Originally posted by e30rapidic
    I see fingerprints on the waterpump..lol
    Haha, darn! Thanks for the help.
    Originally posted by 325ix
    Somebody is going to get one nice mtech 2. The only thing I would change is the wheels for some three piece bbs but, with the weaves it looks like it just came off the assembly line!
    If I was gonna keep this, I had big plans but with 3 cars, there is just no way I have the time or the fundage all of them. I think that all mt2 cars need 16-17" wheels. It really is nice car that I will miss.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Somebody is going to get one nice mtech 2. The only thing I would change is the wheels for some three piece bbs but, with the weaves it looks like it just came off the assembly line!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30rapidic
    replied
    I see fingerprints on the waterpump..lol

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Update! 090910

    A little bit of an update. My project finally got some wrench time so it was time to do work. A nice box came from blunttech. I know most of us have changed the tbelt/WP before but I wanted this documented for the next owner so bare the bore. ;)

    Timing belt...

    Cam seal

    Water pump...

    installed...

    While it was out, I cleaned and painted the tbelt covers...




    So the PO painted the valve cover blue for some reason. Em, no!

    At least it was clean under it. :up:

    So while it was out I changed the valve cover gasket...

    Repainted it a little bit less...wrong!

    I aslo made an photo album of most of the same pix on this thread for the next owner (not all of us reference R3v) and of course it has to match.



    I am at a stopping point right now. It runs great, look nice, and oem clean. I may but a feeler on my CL for this weekend to see if there are any bites. At least now I can focus my time on my other 2 e30s. Anyway, thanks for looking.

    Cheers!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • LuckyHenriksen
    replied
    Love it

    Leave a comment:


  • Huff
    replied
    Jesus.. That thing is just beautiful. I might have to get into the Mtech II business.

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Thanks pilot!

    Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver
    I see black map pockets and door pulls in your future.
    I was going to do this and I might give it try and rip it off my coupe just to see if I really want to do this. Its kinda low on what to do to list but its on it.

    Leave a comment:

Working...