Cabrio rescue unit. (mtechII inside)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    I see black map pockets and door pulls in your future.

    Leave a comment:


  • pilotskillse30
    replied
    late to the thread...she looks amazing, thanks for rescuing this fine machine!

    Leave a comment:


  • Peterkaczynski
    replied
    when i opened this thread i was like ewww theres no turning back from that..... i am wrong, you did wonders to that e30, bonerific.

    Leave a comment:


  • #1~STUNNA
    replied
    Congrats man... big difference Night & Day! Definately a Win here!

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Thanks fellas! Yes, the electrics do work. The fabric rubs against the lid when opening and closing so it takes a gentle nudge to clear this part...but it all works. I havent even touched the car in a few weeks. It justs sits under a cover waiting to be worked on in <95F temps. I have 3 options that I want to entertain and it has nothing to do about keeping it.

    Leave a comment:


  • s14realm3
    replied
    very nice save, Love Moby dick package. you did a great job on it, can't believe you are going to give it up. Did you ever fix the elec. top?

    Leave a comment:


  • PaladinReed
    replied
    fantastic, truly.

    Leave a comment:


  • bimma360
    replied
    Once again, I love what you are doing here man. Looking good...

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Thanks fellas! This car won't be easy to leave the herd. It's easy on the eyes, fresh bits and pieces, and their is some pride in putting your own sweat and tears in a build that goes with it. I am also ready to start workin on my coupe.

    Leave a comment:


  • stevofthahill
    replied
    If I were you I would be tempted to send your current pics to the PO.

    I would have a hard time letting that car go if I were you. Looking forward to any further updates.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    Wow dude, first time seeing this thread. What a huge improvement after the detail! Very nice work.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    LOL, you reminded me that I need to replace the zip-ties on my filter with a clamp

    and glacierblau is hot as fuck.

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Tiny update. Its just too darn HOT to work on the car(s)!
    New fuel filter...

    Top water hose. because I noticed a small slit on the original one...

    Then I needed to clean off my driveway so I had a my own little e30 meet.

    I hope to come to a stopping point by weeks end as the new timing belt and shtuff should be going on the MT2. Cheers!

    Leave a comment:


  • tehwickerman
    replied
    that is awesome great work it looks excellent already...

    Leave a comment:


  • Dagamus(NM)
    replied
    Good action.

    Did you get the power top working?

    Leave a comment:

Working...