Danny's 4door Calypso 24v car

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Danny
    replied
    So I get no 12v at the pump unless I jump the relay. If I jump it I can't get it to start. When I jump it I have a solid 50 psi during cranking. I have confirmed I have spark. So, ideas?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by E-Thirty
    How did the power seem through the RPMs when you took it for a spin? Any hiccups?
    No it was fantastic, ran strong like it should.

    Originally posted by LJ851
    Sounds like you you need to test fuel pressure, do you have a gauge?
    No, I'll go borrow one from Kragen.

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    Sounds like you you need to test fuel pressure, do you have a gauge?

    Leave a comment:


  • E-Thirty
    replied
    How did the power seem through the RPMs when you took it for a spin? Any hiccups?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Also, I'm not hearing the fuel pump prime at all.

    Leave a comment:

Working...