Tde9

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30SPDFRK
    replied
    So where is the man of the thread title? Interested in hearing his opinion...

    Leave a comment:


  • 10-66kruk
    replied
    Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
    All of you people telling me not to ruin it are seriously silly. :-P Do you think I just sit here and conjure up ways to ruin cars? Of course not. I've had several very clean cars. I made Rusty because it was totaled. Relax, I'm not going to wake up and say "HAH! I'm gonna cut my E9 up and turn it into a rickshaw."

    Huge thanks to all of the kind words, I really appreciate it!
    Mike your builds are always perfect. If you were to cut this one up and create a Frankenstein build out of it, It would still be a work of art. Keep on keeping on!

    Leave a comment:


  • ethrtyiS
    replied
    ohhh my goddd. <3

    Leave a comment:


  • blck325is
    replied
    Damn..just damn.

    Leave a comment:


  • SkiFree
    replied
    Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
    All of you people telling me not to ruin it are seriously silly. :-P Do you think I just sit here and conjure up ways to ruin cars? Of course not. I've had several very clean cars. I made Rusty because it was totaled. Relax, I'm not going to wake up and say "HAH! I'm gonna cut my E9 up and turn it into a rickshaw."

    Huge thanks to all of the kind words, I really appreciate it!
    Phew!

    I just put down the pitchfork and torch....

    Leave a comment:


  • Motorsports
    replied
    Car looks so clean. I like it alot. Every body asking him not to ruin the car have never seen pictures of his E36. One of the cleanest i've ever seen.

    Leave a comment:


  • Average_Jerk
    replied
    Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
    All of you people telling me not to ruin it are seriously silly. :-P Do you think I just sit here and conjure up ways to ruin cars? Of course not. I've had several very clean cars. I made Rusty because it was totaled. Relax, I'm not going to wake up and say "HAH! I'm gonna cut my E9 up and turn it into a rickshaw."

    Huge thanks to all of the kind words, I really appreciate it!
    A rickshaw would be pretty cool though

    Leave a comment:


  • couch.lock
    replied
    Everyone in Franklin is loaded.

    Leave a comment:


  • SpasticDwarf
    replied
    All of you people telling me not to ruin it are seriously silly. :-P Do you think I just sit here and conjure up ways to ruin cars? Of course not. I've had several very clean cars. I made Rusty because it was totaled. Relax, I'm not going to wake up and say "HAH! I'm gonna cut my E9 up and turn it into a rickshaw."

    Huge thanks to all of the kind words, I really appreciate it!

    Leave a comment:


  • ubernasty
    replied
    Originally posted by 5spoke
    Where the fuck do you people get all your money to throw at cars? I am jealous, you finally did something beautiful.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2002maniac
    replied
    Very nice, but i'd back off the "stance" a few levels. It's a classic, don't ruin it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    fuck you man.

    Leave a comment:


  • SkiFree
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric Devier
    That's a very nice example. Please, PLEASE do not ruin it.

    x2

    Looks awesome in pictures, but I'm curious how it rides in reality. What are the engine plans?

    Leave a comment:


  • Edev
    replied
    That's a very nice example. Please, PLEASE do not ruin it.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5spoke
    replied
    Originally posted by Jroc
    Finally did something beautiful, lol. Everyone forgot his e36? His e28's? Ugh, some people are such close minded.
    Dude, I respect the work he puts into his cars and he obviously has visions for them, but my closed minded brain won't tell me they are not my style. You know you hate on ricers, does that mean your closed minded?

    Quit your jibber jabbering I complimented the car. The only thing I am not cray about its the fully chrome rs's. Polished yes.... chromed... a little too far for my taste.

    Now get back to stance works so you can suck up a little more.


    Edit: While the e36 had a killer swap... it was an e36.

    Leave a comment:

Working...