Tde9

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lof8
    replied
    Damn, that is gorgeous!

    Leave a comment:


  • chadthestampede
    replied
    Originally posted by e30nut
    I can't take credit for the original post, but I can take credit for making it official R3V vernacular...
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...67&postcount=7
    Wrong.

    Leave a comment:


  • SpasticDwarf
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    Any chances this thing will make it's way near me so that I may rubbist my neitherregions upon it?
    I'm sure.

    Originally posted by Jb325is
    Bad ass man, well done.. I always wanted to do this, but every one of these cars I've ever come upon was a massive rust bucket. That one looks like it's quite the opposite. Did you have it painted or was it in that condition when you bought it?
    It was this way when I bought it. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • onaquest
    replied
    that looks amazing

    Leave a comment:


  • Jb325is
    replied
    Bad ass man, well done.. I always wanted to do this, but every one of these cars I've ever come upon was a massive rust bucket. That one looks like it's quite the opposite. Did you have it painted or was it in that condition when you bought it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Any chances this thing will make it's way near me so that I may rubbist my neitherregions upon it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Deltron Dirty30
    replied
    Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
    Not true at all.

    There's a story on www.stanceworks.com if you'd like to read it.
    oh. this would happen.

    Originally posted by bimmerteck
    Yep, it's all TOP SECRET. No info has been posted anywhere.


    http://www.stanceworks.com/2011/07/c...k-1971-bmw-cs/
    i never said it was top secret... he just usually never replies.

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    It's clean. But the wheel size is i bit much in my book. Kind of overkill, like on a Barbie car. But thats just me. I'm not a big fan of large wheels on a older car.

    Leave a comment:


  • wannaBMthree
    replied
    Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
    Just doin' my thing, sharing my latest "build". :-]





    Meh .....

    Baller as $%#

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30
    Love everything about the car.



    you know he wont answer you or anyone else. He just makes a thread and dips the fuck out.
    Might want to take that one back.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oukranos
    replied
    Originally posted by SSE30
    New wallpaper

    Leave a comment:


  • e30nut
    replied
    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    WTF is up with this "lime" thing
    I can't take credit for the original post, but I can take credit for making it official R3V vernacular...

    Leave a comment:


  • NUGG3T
    replied
    gangser.

    Leave a comment:


  • brutus87
    replied
    Dare I say it, God's chariot.

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmerteck
    replied
    Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30
    Love everything about the car.



    you know he wont answer you or anyone else. He just makes a thread and dips the fuck out.
    Yep, it's all TOP SECRET. No info has been posted anywhere.


    http://www.stanceworks.com/2011/07/c...k-1971-bmw-cs/

    Leave a comment:

Working...