Tde9

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Erik
    replied
    Hey Mike. Thanks for the sweet desktop pics. Currently changing every 5 minutes between all photos posted.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hyelifecl
    replied
    Wow. Gorgeous!!

    Leave a comment:


  • tg318is
    replied
    Amazing dude! great work!

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    fucking awesome i wanna see the engine bay.

    Leave a comment:


  • AsharC
    replied
    Desktop Pic!! :) Extra clean. I love it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    DONT DO IT IN THE PARK!!!! Really.

    Leave a comment:


  • e dub
    replied
    I want an e9 now!!! Nicely done... Do you think you'll go wider in the rear? It looks like it has some room.

    Leave a comment:


  • pureaudio
    replied
    One of the most beautiful car designs of all time, congrats.

    Leave a comment:


  • bzboardz
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Looks great man, well done.

    Leave a comment:


  • SpasticDwarf
    replied
    Originally posted by Skafrog
    Is that a BMWCCA chapter grill badge? If so, which one?
    CS Registry.

    Leave a comment:


  • KamakaziX
    replied
    God, that's hot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Skafrog
    replied
    Is that a BMWCCA chapter grill badge? If so, which one?

    Leave a comment:


  • havand
    replied
    Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
    Just doin' my thing, sharing my latest "build". :-]
    Why does this look like a matchbox car in a fake scene? It is really neat, but I can't figure out what exactly is going on...

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
    I'm sure.


    I'll be waiting, manhood in hand. In the snow.

    Leave a comment:


  • MC Hammered
    replied
    Originally posted by SpasticDwarf

    It was this way when I bought it. :)
    I need to find a few friends like yours to keep an eye out for gems like this.

    Leave a comment:

Working...