Tde9
Collapse
X
-
-
Finally did something beautiful, lol. Everyone forgot his e36? His e28's? Ugh, some people are such close minded.Leave a comment:
-
WOW! That is pure class!! Leave it just like that! It's fucking amazinnggg!!Leave a comment:
-
Where the fuck do you people get all your money to throw at cars? I am jealous, you finally did something beautiful.Leave a comment:
-
i'd never thought I would post in a Spastic thread but kudos to you good sir. E9 is on my list but I'm beginning to wonder if i'll ever have the time/room/money/patience/skill to do one justice. I really should just finish the e30.
Take care of her. ;)Leave a comment:
-
-
so what is the suspension on it? you never answered my question about the camber, is it just the pics?Leave a comment:
-
One of the best looking bimmers!
I've been looking for one of these cars for awhile, I just can't find a decent oneLeave a comment:

Leave a comment: