Tde9

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ayman
    replied
    holy fuck. breath taken away.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pac1373
    replied
    Originally posted by Jroc
    Finally did something beautiful, lol. Everyone forgot his e36? His e28's? Ugh, some people are such close minded.
    or some people like a more classic approach to car modding.

    hate runs both ways.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jroc
    replied
    Finally did something beautiful, lol. Everyone forgot his e36? His e28's? Ugh, some people are such close minded.

    Leave a comment:


  • gtdragon980
    replied
    WOW! That is pure class!! Leave it just like that! It's fucking amazinnggg!!

    Leave a comment:


  • 5spoke
    replied
    Where the fuck do you people get all your money to throw at cars? I am jealous, you finally did something beautiful.

    Leave a comment:


  • jackbenny
    replied
    i'd never thought I would post in a Spastic thread but kudos to you good sir. E9 is on my list but I'm beginning to wonder if i'll ever have the time/room/money/patience/skill to do one justice. I really should just finish the e30.

    Take care of her. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Average_Jerk
    replied
    :-]

    Leave a comment:


  • be34st
    replied
    Sofa-King Classy!

    I Came

    Leave a comment:


  • Paukert11
    replied
    omg..... omg..... omg!

    Leave a comment:


  • Tron
    replied
    SHIIIIIIIIT YA! non stop CLASS!

    Leave a comment:


  • 4ce30
    replied
    filthy, sooo clean and smooth..

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    Originally posted by Supadave
    I've been looking for one of these cars for awhile, I just can't find a decent one
    That's because you're not Mike Burroughs...

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    replied
    so what is the suspension on it? you never answered my question about the camber, is it just the pics?

    Leave a comment:


  • Supadave
    replied
    One of the best looking bimmers!

    I've been looking for one of these cars for awhile, I just can't find a decent one

    Leave a comment:


  • couch.lock
    replied
    omg........................

    Leave a comment:

Working...