Laura's '92 vert/new to the forum

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • F34R
    replied
    Made me SMILE!!! those springs are perfect with the drop hats!

    I will keep an eye out for some cheap local wheels for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • DooDanE30
    replied
    get that stance on

    Leave a comment:


  • Laura
    replied
    Odometer gears just got here :D

    and the ST springs are installed. with e90 drophats and stock shocks (for now)





    I need wider wheels. and a skidplate.

    Leave a comment:


  • bernzpeed
    replied
    The top frame is not aligned. Loosen 6 bolts and jiggle it so windows align to seal.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Sweet! check the seals on the rear window and the rear flaps. My Brother's vert leaked in the rear into the top fold down compartment, then into the trunk and down the back of the seat. I know FrankM replaced all of the seals in his vert.
    I love blacked out grillls on Calypso <3

    Tisk tisk on the front windows up for a rolling shot :(

    Leave a comment:


  • Laura
    replied
    Thanks you guys:)

    Here's the only rolling shot I've got at the moment. On the way to The Vintage in Winston Salem earlier this year.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaveNorCal
    replied
    What a beautiful car!

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    This car makes me want to trade my coupe for vert. Lets see some more action shots!!

    Leave a comment:


  • MattTHEe30GURU
    replied
    damn that is clean! Nice!

    Leave a comment:


  • xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx
    replied
    YES! Another girl on here!

    :o

    Leave a comment:


  • Laura
    replied
    F34R wanted more pictures of updates, so here's while I was replacing my brake pads and rotors...

    Due to school and work I haven't really had the time or money to do anything major to the car. Been doing basic maintenance mostly. My boyfriend and I did drive her all the way to Indianapolis and back over the 4th of July with no issues whatsoever :)

    I've had a leak in the back seat for a while now. Some drainage problem I need to find. Whenever it rains heavily I get small lakes in the rear floorboard. I'm afraid it's going to mold the underside of my carpet or something, as it's already a little stained from where water has just sat. I took the seats and console out and pulled up enough of the carpet to try to figure out where the leak is coming from and this is what it looks like:

    Apparently someone has already tried to seal up the drain plugs... I'm not sure if the issue is because those are sealed up and it isn't draining in the first place, or if the leak is somewhere else. I've left the seats out all week so I can keep an eye on it since it was supposed to be rainy but so far I haven't found the problem. In the meantime I'm debating whether or not it's worth it to just take the carpet out to prevent rust (there isn't any yet thank god) and the carpet from getting moldy. I'd almost rather just not have to deal with it.

    I have some ST lowering springs on the way, thanks F34R for showing me that thread! They should be here sometime within the next week. I picked up some e90 drop hats yesterday.

    Also! my top is fixed. It used to be power- the previous owner told my dad he had converted it to a manual.. when really all that had happened is a motor died or something and he started lowering it manually. So it never latched correctly and I was having to ziptie the cover down when the top was down until I had all the parts to convert it. Thanks Art (Aptyp) for helping get all the parts together and helping fix it!


    ^with my boyfriend's 1981 CJ7.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by Xat1cZ
    oh for fuck sake I thought I would finally get the opportunity to "welcome" a girl to R3V :sadface: ...
    Seeing by your join date she should welcome you ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Xat1cZ
    replied
    oh for fuck sake I thought I would finally get the opportunity to "welcome" a girl to R3V :sadface: ...

    Leave a comment:


  • Laura
    replied
    thread resurrection!! I'm on my way out the door now but I will update this soon. cause holyfuckballs it's been a while.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    UPDATES!!!! I know there is none because we are talking on FB...so post some new pictures or something. I LOVE this vert so much, take it out and get some neat shots! Stoked for the ST springs and e90 drop hats ;)
    Last edited by F34R; 09-07-2012, 07:54 AM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...